Photos-My Blue Heelers

Help Support CattleToday:

spinandslide

Reaction score
Found these two photos today, thought Id share, Im proud of them. :D
276x307.aspx

Dakota is my male, sitting. Maggie is the female, laying down.

Maggie is owned by my mother and I,due to a new job my mother took,
Maggie lives with us. Maggie has latched onto my son incrediably, she is always with him.

They grew up together, both are 8 years old.

I got Dakota before my son was born and he used to come with me to work when I worked in a warehouse office in a not so good area of New Jersey. Best guard dog around. Poor guy's eyes are getting cloudy and he had some sort of seizure afew weeks ago..hes overweight too. :D I bring him when I go walking at the lake at night. Ive used him to move cattle abit, hes very good at it..til he gets tired...then he goes to find the stock pond to lay in..hes more of a companion...

And one of him and my mare Lilly...hes a beleiver in the age old adage.."why walk when ya got a horse?"
425x318.aspx

I think they both are two good looking Heelers. I am partial to Heelers myself and I think they are the smartest dogs that I have ever been around. But convincing them that you are smarter is not an easy job. They look a lot the same in size and shape. I bet they are loyal dogs.
Chuckie

those are 2 goodlooking old dogs.its great when a dog attaches themselves to some1.ive got a cow dog that goes everywhere i go on foot.

Thanks Chuckie and BB..

They both are good dogs, even though the female loves to roll in cowpies :eek:

Dakota is the best dog, always by my side..my husband cant stand him. He's abit hard headed(the dog), but both are good dogs. Love to just be with you. My first heelers and I know not my last.

Latest posts