Photobucket

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Noticed Hoss was having trouble with photobucket as I am too. Anyone else having trouble with it. In my case it seems this new version isn't working very well. Just tries to load pictures but stalls or something. Why they can't leave well enough alone is beyond me.

Jogeephus":15wusa16 said:
Noticed Hoss was having trouble with photobucket as I am too. Anyone else having trouble with it. In my case it seems this new version isn't working very well. Just tries to load pictures but stalls or something. Why they can't leave well enough alone is beyond me.
I think it is a plot to drive us old pharts crazy. :???:

Been having the same kind of problems with imageshack. It says the image got uploaded, but when you look, it ain't there.
They sure don't allow ya to have many pics stored there either, and if you ever delete one, any forum where you've used imageshak to host a pic, a red X shows up in place of the pic, unless the forum keeps all the pics on it's own server..

I have read on here a few times how to post a pic, but never successfully posted one. Does it take you to another site to do it?

slick4591":1v97ov9k said:
You post your picture on Photobucket, then copy the image link and paste in the Reply box here.

Won't work for me on the new Photobucket and when i try to change it freezes up and won't let me.

Freezes up on which site?

51A130EC-0436-4E68-8559-12A84630181F-1360-0000016AA4ACFAA7.jpg

CKC1586":5sjofux8 said:
Jogeephus":5sjofux8 said:
I think it is a plot to drive us old pharts crazy. :???:
you already are crazy...........

Latest posts