What's up with Photobucket?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I noticed all my old pictures are not showing up on the forum. It seems they won't me to change to a "paid" level of use. I don't like the little tiny pictures you can post straight on here. Anybody got a solution.

Same old photobucket here.
Dang near impossible to do anything for all the pop ups.
I have to kill it and start over several times because the pop ups lock me down.
I guess that what you get for free storage

Bigfoot":28ppvw6v said:
I noticed all my old pictures are not showing up on the forum. It seems they won't me to change to a "paid" level of use. I don't like the little tiny pictures you can post straight on here. Anybody got a solution.

Same here said I've used 2gig but I have 10 available.. I just made another account and put pics there.. like anything else these days nothing is free anymore

You can post full size images through Postimg, it just can't be done directly through the forum.. It's just like photobucket, make an account, upload images, get the links (and you can get either the full size or thumbnail image links).

Photobucket has been on a cash grab for years already.. Just as Cross7 says, you can't even access the site for all the ads, popups, and tracking cookies it uses.. they can just go to h3ll for all I care.
I know a lot of other people who had amazing writeups (how-tos, etc) on other forums and they had to go do it all over again, spending 20 hours or more in some cases.. fsck them!

Latest posts