Photobucket

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
I am having a hard time getting photobucket to work will not let me resize the photo and other things. Is there a better way to post pictures. It needs to be kind of simple, cause I'm not real computer smart :bang: :bang: :bang:

Click on the add image to post link at the bottom of the reply screen

Fantastic. I couldn't use photo bucket either so above was a quick practice run. Thank you Dun. The images are my nice show heifer and one of our fields after rain in last 2 weeks. We have had almost 10" rain in past 8 weeks and our yearly average is only 19".

Yes, photobucket is hopeless now.. I gave up on them, every time they messed with something it got worse...

Postimg for the win.. I can actually access the site, which is always a good start

Craig Miller":5iqo5foc said:
For some reason the image button does not work for me. I do wish it posted bigger photos.
The picture it posts is a thumbnail. Click on it and it will bring up the larger image.

True Grit Farms":39tzqe8y said:
Fenceman, looks like you have a couple of midgets in the millet. Are you going to harvest the seed?

Haygrazer grit not millet. I planted only 1 acre of millet this year and that was on the deer plot behind dads house. The haygrazer outperforms millet for me by probably 3 fold.

Latest posts