pet peeves

Help Support CattleToday:

People who HAVE to have an appointment at my business right away... and then don't show up. Even worse! The ones who do that and then call two weeks later and HAVE to have an appointment right away!

Parking in the hadicapped spaces. I just can't tolerate it.

When I call out my son's name and he yells, "What?" from the next room. What ain't no place I ever heard of. They speak English in What? He knows I need him to come to me when I call him.

branDcalf":1kdf17y0 said:
People who HAVE to have an appointment at my business right away... and then don't show up. Even worse! The ones who do that and then call two weeks later and HAVE to have an appointment right away!

yeah or for my dads, when they just show up and expect to get service, NOW! ugh thats irritating. i have alot of pet peeves. things tend to irritate me pretty easily. one is when my sister throws away perfectly good food when she knows that ill eat it. or when someone disabays a traffic law. like when they have the stop sign and you dont but you end up stopping b.c they ran the stop sign, right in front of the shiriffs office. :x or when people drive around without plates. or drive like 30 in a 60 speed limit. or when my mom hits all the holes in the country roads. or when the county doesnt fix the holes. or a flat tire. i could really go on awhile.

When I have an appointment and have to wait an hour to see the person, and waiting on a phone call when someone says they'll call you right back and they don't call :(

Big one-Can't stand it when someone takes Gods name in vain. Goes all through me.

Little-Twisted phone cords. People raking a fork through their teeth when they eat. I want the wash rags and towels all turned a certain way in the cabinet and stacked neat.

Neighbors bull in my pastures. Turkey vultures circling overhead and chicken snakes in the hen house. The wife is putting more holes in the back of the chicken house than I can fix.

Jack

I have CDO it's kind of like OCD except the letters are in the right order ;-) .................I have hundreds of pet peeves.

The person in front of me in the buffet line that takes a big scoop of peas and shakes two thirds of them out and then repeats this two more times then moves to the fried chicken and examines each and every piece before selecting one.

being late for an appointment, when it's not your fault. any late comers. arrogant people, know it all know nothings. Mornings. People who complain about my Country but still go on living here, go back from whence you came, if you don't like it and your Country is so good WHY are you here?????

Paul54":1hznziwv said:
When I have an appointment and have to wait an hour to see the person, and waiting on a phone call when someone says they'll call you right back and they don't call :(

Yep that irks me too, rushing to an appt only having too wait, and then no sorry for keep you wiating, etc... if the tables were turned and I was late for whatever reason they would definetely say something.

GMN

People who don't return their calls is a big one for me.
Also people who commit to something and then don't get it done especially when its something that I could have done myself if I'd known they weren't going to do it.
People who talk just for the purpose of hearing their own voice.
People with poor fences. I have one neighbor in particular that I can count on a few visits from his cows into my yard every year. Annoying.

People who are always late to meetings, especially managers. Issues are resolved and actions taken. Time to go on to the next item but you go over it all again because they weren't there on time.

Bigeasttx
[/url][/img]

Latest posts