pet peeves

Help Support CattleToday:

Just had to add one more:

Wait Staff in a Restaurant with rings and things hanging from their nose, eyebrows etc. and/or prominent tattoos (neck, wrists, hands, etc.).

That really peeves me not too mention turns my stomach and ruins my appetite.

CowCop":3en5rfld said:
~

Folks with an entitled attitude and more money than brains.

Loose dogs damaging other folks property.

Incessant barking dogs 24/7/365

Animal owners who make excuses why their pets, livestock AND kids are; ( pick all that apply and add more ):

Loose, barking, skinny, disruptive, disrespectful, full of fleas, full of ticks, badly behaved, distructive, loud, dirty, sickly, missing, have no shelter, have wounds of unknown origin, died in the field, have an arrow sticking out of their shoulder, have no access to water,

Got dog problems?

GMN":19mir0xk said:
What are some of your pet peeves?

GMN

1. "Sorry for your loss" - makes it sound like you lost your mom or dad. The darned thing is designed to kill somewhere down the road - better get used to that before you start raising them.

2. Folks who buy a calf and then scream help because they knew "anyone can raise cattle". Except them - especially when they to feed it out on grass and grain at 2 months of age and expect it to thrive.

3. Folks who buy cattle and then wonder why they will not stay in the unfenced or poorly fenced yard.

4. Folks who do not know that a veterinarian is an important part of the livestock industry. Worse, those who do not even know if there is a veterinarian in their area.

5. Folks who look for a long distance diagnosis because they will not pay for an after hours call - but they would spend thousands on a hip replacement for Pookie.

6. Folks who will not kill an animal because "I have to keep it alive one more day" - then it dies in pain two days later.

7. Folks who do not prepare for raising animals by doing a little homework.

8. Folks who will not do even a short "search" for info on these boards.

As I am a perfect person there are probably more - but then again I do not want to bore you!! :D :D :D

Regards

Bez>

I've posted a list of what peeves me on the forum before but I do think that here lately the worst one is when someone calls my husband honey.
Call him darlin', dear, sweety, doofus, idiot...I don't care but DO NOT call my hubby honey.

The "lady" that has been dispatching his loads out of WV calls him honey...I'm near my tolerance level with her. :help:

certherfbeef":2175htp5 said:
I've posted a list of what peeves me on the forum before but I do think that here lately the worst one is when someone calls my husband honey.
Call him darlin', dear, sweety, doofus, idiot...I don't care but DO NOT call my hubby honey.

The "lady" that has been dispatching his loads out of WV calls him honey...I'm near my tolerance level with her. :help:

I know we all have our peeves, but I gotta' tell you Certs - you can call me honey any day - just be sure to pile the steak, onions and potatoes on the plate when you call!! :D

Wife hates it when I call her Babe - still haven't learned after all these years - wish she would though. 8)

Bez>

Latest posts