People Have Lost Their Mind

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, people have gone completely crazy. You never know what some will do next.

Williamsv":3dbwcsp6 said:
Yes, people have gone completely crazy. You never know what some will do next.

That which has been is now, and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which has passed. Another way, "The more we change the more we stay the same". People have always been evil. We just haven not been around long enough to know it. Read some history of where you live.

wacocowboy":103yu9iu said:
Named'em Tamed'em":103yu9iu said:
don't you think the bail bond would have been higher $250,000?

That's what I was thinking.

Probably thought he couldn't make that.
But he did.
The big problem I see for the DA is the woman showed up to his house with a gun beating on the door.
They have this on 911. There were two people at the shooting both armed and only one story will be heard.
When she left the threat had been removed he pursed making him the aggressor now. This is his problem
unless he comes up with a story the woman was going down the road to kill his mom or something he is screwed.

I still believe there is more to this . Woman showing up to the house with a gun over a deer stand.
That is a guy move, deer stand might have brought it to a head.

Caustic Burno":3d5oru53 said:
I still believe there is more to this . Woman showing up to the house with a gun over a deer stand.
CB I think I now understand why you take a pistol to church. Never know when you might accidentally sit down in someone else's pew. :lol: :hide:

TexasBred":qfvi275l said:
Caustic Burno":qfvi275l said:
CB I think I now understand why you take a pistol to church. Never know when you might accidentally sit down in someone else's pew. :lol: :hide:

Dang right

TexasBred":i4hv13t0 said:
Caustic Burno":i4hv13t0 said:

I've gone to some churches where sitting in the wrong pew is the worst sin ever

wacocowboy":1f6ftnpy said:
No kidding...some of those little old sweet saints can sure give you a go to he!! look if you get in their pew where they've been sitting for 75 years. You're suppose to know it's theirs !!!!!

TexasBred":39jj7q6t said:
wacocowboy":39jj7q6t said:
No kidding...some of those little old sweet saints can sure give you a go to he!! look if you get in their pew where they've been sitting for 75 years. You're suppose to know it's theirs !!!!!

I have seen people argue over a pew was pretty funny I thought they were going to start WW3 over that pew.

As if that's not bad enough, they then start trying to out sing each other--in volume, not quality.
In spite of the urging to "Raise up your voices in Praise"------ God is not hard of hearing.

greybeard":2z12tjae said:
As if that's not bad enough, they then start trying to out sing each other--in volume, not quality.
In spite of the urging to "Raise up your voices in Praise"------ God is not hard of hearing.

Psalm 95:1 and several other places, says "we are to shout to the Lord in singing."
Definitely not a hearing problem, just likes loud praise (my thought)

Maybe I'm missing something and maybe I'm crazy too but if some stranger comes to my house carrying a gun and beating on my door and yelling and screaming at my wife they very well might be toting a dead body off my porch too. I've always said people taking crazy pills shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Jogeephus":lgealb49 said:
Maybe I'm missing something and maybe I'm crazy too but if some stranger comes to my house carrying a gun and beating on my door and yelling and screaming at my wife they very well might be toting a dead body off my porch too. I've always said people taking crazy pills shouldn't be allowed to have guns.

Jo the crazy woman had left and went a mile down the road to her house. The Sheriff had already been called
via 911. The nut is screwed, the threat had been removed when she left, he got mad and ran after her on an ATV.
The guy chased her and shot her in her driveway, he was still standing over her when the
Sheriff pulled up.

Caustic Burno":2dl4wdlj said:
Jogeephus":2dl4wdlj said:

Jo the crazy woman had left and went a mile down the road to her house. The Sheriff had already been called
via 911. The nut is screwed, the threat had been removed when she left, he got mad and ran after her on an ATV.
The guy chased her and shot her in her driveway, he was still standing over her when the
Sheriff pulled up.

Oh, I missed that part. Figured I was missing something here. Yeah. No call in that. If I was on a jury the fella would be screwed. Needs to take the passing lane to the gas chamber or electric chair or whatever you guys are using now.

Latest posts