Pedigrees AND Phenotype!

Help Support CattleToday:

THG: We were talking about Emblazon right? Have you had a chance to look him up?

We have a few Nichols bred cows here, and they are some of our best. They were our foundation cows and most of them went back to 6807.

KMacGinley":138yqafl said:
THG: We were talking about Emblazon right? Have you had a chance to look him up?

We have a few Nichols bred cows here, and they are some of our best. They were our foundation cows and most of them went back to 6807.
I know Emblazon very well and he is one very impressive bull. I would consider using him, only through a donor cow program though. Wehrmann Angus bred some females in there Fall sale to a Nichols bull, but I still can't remember the name of him, but he is leased out to ABS Global.

THG

THG":1gaycnu7 said:
KMacGinley":1gaycnu7 said:

I know Emblazon very well and he is one very impressive bull. I would consider using him, only through a donor cow program though. Wehrmann Angus bred some females in there Fall sale to a Nichols bull, but I still can't remember the name of him, but he is leased out to ABS Global.

THG

What do you mean by a donor cow program?

Are you talking about Extra?

Latest posts