Pedigrees AND Phenotype!

Help Support CattleToday:

THG":3e4d805e said:
KMacGinley":3e4d805e said:
Sorry KMacGinley, I typed that wrong. My fault. What I meant to say was, is that since he is so proven (8180 that is), that I guess that the EPDs aren't lying and that maybe some of his daughters don't milk as well as others.

THG
...Amazing - -Unbelievably AMAZING!

DOC HARRIS

THG":3fp2wmdi said:
DOC HARRIS":3fp2wmdi said:
THG":3fp2wmdi said:
KMacGinley":3fp2wmdi said:
Sorry KMacGinley, I typed that wrong. My fault. What I meant to say was, is that since he is so proven (8180 that is), that I guess that the EPDs aren't lying and that maybe some of his daughters don't milk as well as others.

THG

DOC HARRIS
You see, your are a big A$$! So, I typed something wrong, big freaking deal. I am tired of you DOC and you know what I bet some others are too tired of you, but they won't come out and admit to it, but I will stand up against you and give you h*ll all day and not back down from your stupid immature ways.

THG

Hill, you aren't going to beat the Doc in an intellectual debate or a flame war. The better part of valor in this might be to stand down and go off and cool down.

I really hate to get into this but, THG you should really just calm down and try to learn something on this board. You are NOT the expert on here. Try and learn something from the guys who have been there and done that. I think people are tired of the way you talk like you have seen it, bought it, bred it (which may or may not be true).
And BTW the best bulls in the world don't all reside in a Semen catalog or at Werman(sp?), Gardiners, or Express. Go look at real cows not the ones all pampered for a sale. Expand your horizons if you really want to be successful.

Just trying to be helpful. BTW just cause Doc doesnt own any cattle makes him no less an expert in cattle selection, he selects cattle for a LIVING!! I know a guy just like that and he looks at almost everything we buy before hand. He and Doc probably forgot more about cows today than me and you will ever know.

Brandonm2":1ldrztgk said:
THG":1ldrztgk said:
DOC HARRIS":1ldrztgk said:
THG":1ldrztgk said:
KMacGinley":1ldrztgk said:

THG

DOC HARRIS
You see, your are a big A$$! So, I typed something wrong, big freaking deal. I am tired of you DOC and you know what I bet some others are too tired of you, but they won't come out and admit to it, but I will stand up against you and give you h*ll all day and not back down from your stupid immature ways.

THG

Hill, you aren't going to beat the Doc in an intellectual debate or a flame war. The better part of valor in this might be to stand down and go off and cool down.

I did I read this right, Hill is now THG? I asked that question on another post and never did hear the answer.

SEC":cdpmxp0l said:
Brandonm2":cdpmxp0l said:
THG":cdpmxp0l said:
DOC HARRIS":cdpmxp0l said:
THG":cdpmxp0l said:
KMacGinley":cdpmxp0l said:

THG

DOC HARRIS

THG

I did I read this right, Hill is now THG? I asked that question on another post and never did hear the answer.

YES. <<name edited out by request>> aka HCF aka Hill aka THG aka 100% Angus Guy aka The Hereford Guy aka Hill Creek Farms aka Matt's Family etc etc are all the same person.

So, I guess everyone is taking up for DOC? That is true BS. I can't stand DOC. And by the way, DON'T EVER REVEAL MY NAME OF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want it revealed for the whole world to see. Also, I don't like pampered cattle anyway, mostly all pampered cattle can't function after they are out of a showring. If they aren't strapped to a silo, they can't survive. I am calmed down, just ticked that DOC think sI am some kind of stupid idoit, I am tired of it. And I can't believe he hasn't wrote back yet.

THG

Whatever you say, Boss. You have revealed your own name enough times here in the past that I didn't think I was revealing anything unknown to regular posters; but if that too has changed then okay. I will go back and edit out the offending name.

Doc,

What kind of bait do you use to catch moron again?
I think you have caught your limit so teach the rest of us? :shock:

MD

redfornow":2xb90yg9 said:
Doc,

What kind of bait do you use to catch moron again?
I think you have caught your limit so teach the rest of us? :shock:

MD

:lol: This time YOU made ME laugh out loud, MD!

Guess it's time for ANOTHER "exit manifesto" from THG!

Here, let me post the LAST one for you, "Hill Creek Blues"! Save you the trouble of having to invent NEW disingenuous material!

THG":2xb90yg9 said:
Dear Friends, I have grown up and learnt my lessons and now I want to move on with my life. I have listened to your alls post for quite sometime now and some of them were great and some weren't. I have five things in my life that I have been blessed with; God, Family, Friends, my girlfriend, and herefords. God speed to you all and I am going to pay more attention to my herefords, my girlfriend, family and friends along with Gods help. I tell you what, if there is anyone, anyone, that would like to ever contact me, jsut let me know and I will send you my number through PM. I am not afarid to talk with anyone about hereford cattle or whatever. I can't till the fall of 2009, it will be a blessed day for me and my farm. My reputation is being built back nicely and I am now just moving on with my life.

Again, take care everyone and this is the end, I mean it, no more returns back. I have matured into a new person now.

THG

THG":1lm0a80y said:
So, I guess everyone is taking up for DOC? That is true BS. I can't stand DOC. And by the way, DON'T EVER REVEAL MY NAME OF THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want it revealed for the whole world to see. Also, I don't like pampered cattle anyway, mostly all pampered cattle can't function after they are out of a showring. If they aren't strapped to a silo, they can't survive. I am calmed down, just ticked that DOC think sI am some kind of stupid idoit, I am tired of it. And I can't believe he hasn't wrote back yet.

THG

Watch it Doc. You're walking on hallowed ground here. :lol: :lol:

:? :| :roll:

Anyway,

I don't know a whole lot about Angus (as I'm probably making obvious) but from seeing sales ads from time to time I like the phenotype I see in the Kruggerand line.

I'll echo the support for DOC HARRIS. He has alot of knowledge in almost every area of the beef industry and I find his posts to be very thought-provoking.

Brandonm2":1tbecdqp said:
SEC":1tbecdqp said:
Brandonm2":1tbecdqp said:
THG":1tbecdqp said:
DOC HARRIS":1tbecdqp said:
THG":1tbecdqp said:
KMacGinley":1tbecdqp said:

THG

DOC HARRIS

THG

YES. <<name edited out by request>> aka HCF aka Hill aka THG aka 100% Angus Guy aka The Hereford Guy aka Hill Creek Farms aka Matt's Family etc etc are all the same person.
\

The amazing thing here is how Brandon remembered all those Hill Creek aliases. I had forgotten a couple of those. Remarkable memory, Brandon.

So, I typed something wrong, big freaking deal. I am tired of you DOC and you know what I bet some others are too tired of you, but they won't come out and admit to it, but I will stand up against you and give you h*ll all day and not back down from your stupid immature ways.

THG[/quote]

Hill, you aren't going to beat the Doc in an intellectual debate or a flame war. The better part of valor in this might be to stand down and go off and cool down.[/quote]

Hey, THG. I'm not afraid to admit it. Doc is my HERO. I think if I were able to meet him he would prove to be a true gentleman - few of which you see now days. He ( and several others I might add) are willing to share his lifetime of knowledge with graciousness and intelligence. We could all take a lesson. ;-)

Doc is a true gentleman and is one of my heroes, to be perfectly honest. I have met him, when he took me and Gary Kaper out to dinner and gave us a tour of the Leachman cattle in a feedlot out there. We were looking at a pen of really good shorthorn/hereford cross cattle and talking about shorthorns, since Gary is a shorthorn fanatic, and we were telling Doc that he should be the new honcho for the shorthorn breed. I posted that on here as a joke, but also as a compliment to Doc because he is very, very cattle savvy and reading his posts and picking his brain is very near the equivalent of going out and getting an animal science degree.

I do have to admit that Doc does drive like a maniac though. :D

KMacGinley":1bcox9c3 said:
Doc is a true gentleman and is one of my heroes, to be perfectly honest. I have met him, when he took me and Gary Kaper out to dinner and gave us a tour of the Leachman cattle in a feedlot out there. We were looking at a pen of really good shorthorn/hereford cross cattle and talking about shorthorns, since Gary is a shorthorn fanatic, and we were telling Doc that he should be the new honcho for the shorthorn breed. I posted that on here as a joke, but also as a compliment to Doc because he is very, very cattle savvy and reading his posts and picking his brain is very near the equivalent of going out and getting an animal science degree.

I do have to admit that Doc does drive like a maniac though. :D

Well, I knew it! Never doubt a woman's intuition. ...
Untaken

George
Glad to return the favor...

Doc is a class act, now dont get me wrong he beats the drum like a good chief. But we all need that at times.

Overall he tries to answer as many questions, in a polite kind upfront manner as anyone here.
Also He uses big words which make me think.
Most days I like to think so thats OK.... :shock:

MD

Latest posts