PCR Mr Advisor

Help Support CattleToday:

CPL

Reaction score
I guess Sandhill and Loewen bought into the bull. Oakcreek do you have any details? There are some pretty nice pictures up on the sandhill site. I think this will do a lot in terms of promotion and I think he'll start to see more use. I'd like to see his accuracies go up just a little bit before I thought about using him, but I think the new pictures look great.

I didn't know anything about it. The bulls accuracies aren't that high, and his ratios are decent on the few calves he has had. It will be interesting to see what he is going to produce with kevins cows.

CPL":19ntqs88 said:
I guess Sandhill and Loewen bought into the bull. Oakcreek do you have any details? There are some pretty nice pictures up on the sandhill site. I think this will do a lot in terms of promotion and I think he'll start to see more use. I'd like to see his accuracies go up just a little bit before I thought about using him, but I think the new pictures look great.

They bought possesion and semen control accorrding to Phil who I emailed today. I talked to Kevin and he said bull was at REI being collected today and will be in OK at Loewen Herefords until the spring.

Jeff
S&S Farms

Latest posts