PCR 286 MR ADVISOR 502R

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowhereford II

Reaction score
Thought this fellow might be worth discussing a bit. Nice looking bull, deep bodied, looks to have good rear quarter, and long bodied. Intrigueing pedigree, and profound EPDs with some degree of accuracy:

CE 3.3(.09), BW 2.0(.52), WW 68(.37), YW 110(.38), MM 21(.10), M&G 54, MCE 1.6(.07), SC 1.5(.26), FAT -0.04(.24), REA .71(.24), MARB 0.35(.20), BMI$ 30, CEZ$ 19, BII$ 25, CHB$ 43. Sire: Huth Full House N003, dam PCR Jacklyn Nikole 344N.

I have always wondered why they never got a professional picture of him. He's got I think about 3 pictures out right now. The newest one is part of the PCR Catalog. I think he could of gone somewhere, but the marketing wasn't there.

He looks interesting, but he sure doesn't have much data on him yet. His mothers paternal and maternal grandsires are a little high in bw too. The Full House bull hasn't bee used much and that makes me wonder why. The 3008 bull which was so hot seems to have cooled off too. His semen sold for only $5o on the Lagrand sale. Feltons 517 outsold him. In order to get me to try him, semen price needs to come down a little.

Brian

HerefordSire":ldg785zq said:
I would definitely use him.

I agree. He is on a two page spread twice in the September Hereford World, pages 28 and 29; the Autumn Alliance Sale of Michigan. He is a $30 straw non certificate bull, 10 straw minimum, volume discounts available. Several cows in one of the recent sale catalogs were bred to him.

Nice bull. His paternal grandsire, RRH Mr Felt 3008, was raised not far from me. I was at Phil's place many times when I was a UPS driver.

Latest posts