Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

Dairy Queen's Oreo Blizzard 1640 calories 155 grams of sugar, beat out
Sonic's Oreo Peanut Butter Shake 1720 cal 111 grams of sugar, to be named the
unhealthiest dessert treat in usa.

A cat sleeps so much when it is 9 years old it has only been awake 3 years.
A human sleeps a third or more of their life away and spends several hours a day eating and sitting on the pot, no wonder it is so hard to get a job finished. :hide:

My wife's car is only about 1.5 years old, but my trucks are 14 and 20 (my daughter-in-law laughs at me when I refer to my "new truck", the 2006), which puts us at 12.8.

tractors here...1951 massey, 1972 howard, 1974 massey,1976 fiat, 1980s ford, 1994 same. All used pretty much every day. My work isuzu ute is 1997. But my two isuzu trucks are 2012 and 2013, pretty much brand new!!

75 yrs ago today, August 6 1945 the first atomic bomb was dropped on Japan.

The luckiest or unluckiest man of 1945?
29 yr old Tsutomu Yamaguchi was walking down the street in Hiroshima. He saw the plane and dove into a ditch just in time to survive, but with burns so severe his family barely recognized him when he arrived home to Nagasaki.

August 9 1945 as a naval engineer he was in the middle of explaining to his boss what had happened in Hiroshima when a white flash and mushroom cloud consumed Nagasaki and he became the only person in the world to survive both atomic bombings. Yamaguchi passed away 10 yrs ago in January 2010 at the age of 93.

Latest posts