Pay no attention to this post

Help Support CattleToday:

MurraysMutts said:
I had to read that twice.
Couldnt fathom what a sheep disorder was...
Altho some people have sheep.
Isnt that a disorder?
A sheep disorder. That is the reason it is against the law in Montana for a single man to own sheep.

I had something important to contribute, but I forgot what it was before I could post it. Age is catching up with me. :cboy:

William Shatner was in a movie with Andy Griffith and Robert Reed in 1974 called "Pray For the Wildcats". In some scenes, Shatner was wearing a yellowish shirt that looked like his command shirt in Star Trek. I knew everyone would want to know that. You're welcome.

herofan said:
William Shatner was in a movie with Andy Griffith and Robert Reed in 1974 called "Pray For the Wildcats". In some scenes, Shatner was wearing a yellowish shirt that looked like his command shirt in Star Trek. I knew everyone would want to know that. You're welcome.
That is interesting.
What was Andy wearing?

Ryder said:
herofan said:
That is interesting.
What was Andy wearing?

Andy was wearing the same yellow shirt, and Robert Reed was wearing a red shirt similar to Star Trek. It looked like Andy Griffith Show and The Brady Bunch meets Star Trek.

Shatner and Reed.

MurraysMutts said:
Why do I keep coming back here to check and see if someone posted Ol Andy in a yeller shirt??

The wait is over. Here is Andy and Shatner. It looks like a couple of Star Trek captains.