Pasture disaster

Help Support CattleToday:

We have a self propelled Deere with 120' booms. Everyone is always trying to get me to spray their pastures. No way no how am I running a 400k sprayer on pasture. I bought a used bestway sprayer just for pasture with 1000 gallon tank and 60' booms, and that's still to big for most pastures. It takes a beating. That's what custom pasture spraying rates are so high. I think our local coop charges 12.50$ just for application.

T & B farms":3ad1ms7o said:
We have a self propelled Deere with 120' booms. Everyone is always trying to get me to spray their pastures. No way no how am I running a 400k sprayer on pasture. I bought a used bestway sprayer just for pasture with 1000 gallon tank and 60' booms, and that's still to big for most pastures. It takes a beating. That's what custom pasture spraying rates are so high. I think our local coop charges 12.50$ just for application.
And I thought I was doing good with 50 gallon and a single boomless nozzle. Lol

kenny thomas":1k1jm5o9 said:
T & B farms":1k1jm5o9 said:
And I thought I was doing good with 50 gallon and a single boomless nozzle. Lol

Better have a boomless rig in my pastures. Or be a dang good welder :lol2:

They use Big A or RotoGators here. Big three wheeled rig with a diesel truck engine and 60' booms. Probably have 1,000-1,200 gallon tank and tires are about 3 feet wide. They do take a beating but hold up fairly well.

Latest posts