Particularly Nasty Weather?

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleAnnie

Reaction score
I'm hoping that this is the lion part of March, 'cause if this is the lamb I don't want to see what's next.... :shock:

Tonight BLIZZARD WARNING
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight. Risk of frostbite. ((DUH)) :roll:

((Forecasters already got this part a little too mild - just came in from checking the girls and it's -22C on the thermometer but feels like -40....brrrrrrrrr) :frowns:

Tuesday:
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 late in the morning. High minus 10. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the morning.

Tuesday night:
Periods of snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 31. Risk of frostbite.

So if any of you lovely folks from the south want to send some springtime, I'll gladly pay C.O.D. (cow on delivery).

Take care.

ps. Guess it's gonna be another long night spending quality time with the girls on calfsicle patrol. ;-)

I sure hope everything comes through all right, CattleAnnie. Those are some nasty conditions! :( :(

CattleAnnie":328lq7d2 said:
Scamp,
I'll take this little nip from Jack Frost anyday compared to what those poor souls undergo with tornados and hurricanes. :(

Take care.

Good point! :)

a planet can only take so much. things were bound to go haywire at some point. yall saddle up.

Beefy,

Sure as heck not saddling up this morning - with the amount of gear I've been putting on to go outside, there's no way I could swing my leg over a horse (look like a giant Pilsbury Dough Boy) and would probably scare the bejeesus out of any sensible horse.

Current windchill in town is minus 35, with actual temp at minus 24 but it's actually minus 27 here right now.

Hang onto your toques if any of you folks live south and east of me, because I have a feeling this arctic front is heading your way soon.

Oh, a word to the ladies - beware the imminent snotsicles on the gents!

snotsicles.jpg

Take care.