Part for dart gun

Help Support CattleToday:

A real co-operative effort.....Good for you guys.

If the craziness continues in this state, I may mosey on down that way to look for a place in a year or 2. Am buying a house now on 2 acres, that needs some TLC and will probably double in price, even with paying to have the work done. But the craziness here, and what the stupid gov is talking, I ought to be able to sell it to some of the DC nut cases for alot more, and come down and slip over the line into Tn and find some acreage with a decent house to maybe live out my days in peace and quiet. Been giving it a little thought last year, before the covid shut down garbage....now giving it a little more thought. Want to get the knees done before I go anywhere, then I ought to be as good as new.... at least for the next 20-30 years.

farmerjan said:
A real co-operative effort.....Good for you guys.

If the craziness continues in this state, I may mosey on down that way to look for a place in a year or 2. Am buying a house now on 2 acres, that needs some TLC and will probably double in price, even with paying to have the work done. But the craziness here, and what the stupid gov is talking, I ought to be able to sell it to some of the DC nut cases for alot more, and come down and slip over the line into Tn and find some acreage with a decent house to maybe live out my days in peace and quiet. Been giving it a little thought last year, before the covid shut down garbage....now giving it a little more thought. Want to get the knees done before I go anywhere, then I ought to be as good as new.... at least for the next 20-30 years.

Jan I don't know your situation but TN has no income tax. Helps just a little in retirement years.

kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Can I bring my cows too? I tried. :lol:

Bring them on over. I will make sure it happens.

Lot of cow selling over a $15 part. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

X5T0SPU.jpg

kenny thomas said:
It's not the cost, it's the thought behind it.

It is here when you are down this way....or I can bring it by when I am up that way. It is on my way to Walmart and it is my second home.

iDoCIZW.jpg

Well John got it fixed tonight. Had to work on the threads some. He even had practice darts to make sure everything worked well.
Called the cow buyer and he is very pleased. John ordered the part and done all the work. He will get extra on his slaughter cows but I done nothing and will get extra also. Ain't life great.

kenny thomas said:
Well John got it fixed tonight. Had to work on the threads some. He even had practice darts to make sure everything worked well.
Called the cow buyer and he is very pleased. John ordered the part and done all the work. He will get extra on his slaughter cows but I done nothing and will get extra also. Ain't life great.

Only the slaughter cows? This deal is rigged! :lol2: :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
kenny thomas said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
What about the weed eater?

Said it would take 15 minutes to fix it but it belongs to the wife so it's up to her to pay for it. I left it with him. He said a fuel line broke.

You're all heart KT, all heart.
Hey, I didn't charge her to deliver it.

Weedwacker is back to wacking weeds.......I will be to my second home(Walmart) in the next day or two and will drop off.

5afhUkb.jpg

Also got a few more powerheads ready to go to create more global warming.........

KK3G3kH.jpg

p4jPMdI.jpg

Latest posts