Part for dart gun

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score

Need the little knob that screws into the bolt on a Pneu-dart model 178B.
I can find the complete bolt for $80+ but only need the knob.
Anyone know where to get one.

kenny thomas said:

Need the little knob that screws into the bolt on a Pneu-dart model 178B.
I can find the complete bolt for $80+ but only need the knob.
Anyone know where to get one.

I can't find anywhere that sells the cocking knob only. You may want to contact the company. I would almost gurnentee that that they use the same cocking knob on all of their models. I can find the whole bolt assembly on ebay which I think is the same one you found.

Probably is. I can make one of I have to but this belongs to our FPL slaughter cow buyer and I am trying to get the original handle to make him happy.
If he is happy can mean 2-3 cents on every slaughter cow I sell this fall. $25 a cow X 20 or so cows is worth calling the company for. Lol

kenny thomas said:
Probably is. I can make one of I have to but this belongs to our FPL slaughter cow buyer and I am trying to get the original handle to make him happy.
If he is happy can mean 2-3 cents on every slaughter cow I sell this fall. $25 a cow X 20 or so cows is worth calling the company for. Lol

Certainly worth spending the $80 I would think.

6150.JPG

Dollar 29 and I probably got one in the box I will give you. Works just as good.

Checked mine and those are smaller than they look. Should get one of those from the company fairly cheap. Both the cocker and bolt have the same bolt rod. Mine needs a new seal kit as it does not have the zip it once had.

Here is their phone # 1-866-299-3278 as I tried to find a parts list in mine,
but not one included. If you get one I will help pay if you can get me more on my old cows. lol If Majors you are talking about he will.

MQbHWtH.jpg

YiODOAF.jpg

DkjsP8v.jpg

jltrent said:
Checked mine and those are smaller than they look. Should get one of those from the company fairly cheap. Both the cocker and bolt have the same bolt rod. Mine needs a new seal kit as it does not have the zip it once had.

Here is their phone # 1-866-299-3278 as I tried to find a parts list in mine,
but not one included. If you get one I will help pay if you can get me more on my old cows. lol If Majors you are talking about he will.

MQbHWtH.jpg

YiODOAF.jpg

DkjsP8v.jpg
Yep, it's Major's dart gun. I will call them tomorrow. Thanks for the number. Santa Claus might bring you a rebuild kit

I called the company and they said the part # was 178-4 (bolt handle) and the price was $15.75 plus tax, plus shipping. I found a break down parts list on line a few days ago and it showed it as an individual part. I would put some blue locktite on the new one before inserted.

Went ahead and ordered.........will ship out tomorrow. Total $28.29 shipping and tax included. Major's will be happy.

jltrent said:
I called the company and they said the part # was 178-4 (bolt handle) and the price was $15.75 plus tax, plus shipping. I found a break down parts list on line a few days ago and it showed it as an individual part. I would put some blue locktite on the new one before inserted.

Went ahead and ordered.........will ship out tomorrow. Total $28.29 shipping and tax included. Major's will be happy.
Bring cows and I will make sure they sell high.

Latest posts