Pacific Northwest Folks

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":1ke2ytpq said:
Sasquatch eat bears.

Then there must not be any sasquatch around here because we have lots of bears.

I have also seen pictures of Playboy Playmates but I have never seen one in person..... they could be avoiding me too?????

Dave":1scmlxmr said:
slick4591":1scmlxmr said:
Sasquatch eat bears.

I have also seen pictures of Playboy Playmates but I have never seen one in person..... they could be avoiding me too?????

Okay, this all for fun and I was going to leave it alone ..... But this is too big of a softball :lol: Could the playboy playmates still be an issue with odor? :hide: :hide: :lol: I have seen one, I wasn't impressed, rode hard and put away wet. :roll:

Alan":pkq4gfz0 said:
Dave":pkq4gfz0 said:
slick4591":pkq4gfz0 said:
Sasquatch eat bears.

Okay, this all for fun and I was going to leave it alone ..... But this is too big of a softball :lol: Could the playboy playmates still be an issue with odor? :hide: :hide: :lol: I have seen one, I wasn't impressed, rode hard and put away wet. :roll:

What odor issue? I showered at least once a week back when I was trapping skunks...... I never noticed any odor.

Deepsouth":g1fihc5j said:
I have seen one, I wasn't impressed, rode hard and put away wet. :roll:

A sasquatch or a playmate?[/quote]
Deepsouth maybe the two together! That makes perfect sense! :mrgreen:
Dave have you had that odor thing checked out by your doc? :p

What odor issue? I showered at least once a week back when I was trapping skunks...... I never noticed any odor.[/quote]

I didn't want to say anything Dave, but since it has been brought up. I have noticed a strong rancid stench ( for all you FSU people, that means something stinks really bad ) whenever I read your post.

We are 3 hours due north of the Tri Cities and even up here, most everyone has a hay field. Tri Cities is just a little too flat for me~

I seen a sasquatch, It was walkin along the highway, Big hairy nasty lookin thing.

But as I drove past I realized it was one of them lesbians that have taken over Waldport...

Deepsouth":3et8tbu9 said:
What odor issue? I showered at least once a week back when I was trapping skunks...... I never noticed any odor.

I didn't want to say anything Dave, but since it has been brought up. I have noticed a strong rancid stench ( for all you FSU people, that means something stinks really bad ) whenever I read your post.[/quote]

thank you for clearing that up- "Rancid stench = SEC" and putting it in terms I can understand,

M5farm":2pica2j9 said:
Deepsouth":2pica2j9 said:

I didn't want to say anything Dave, but since it has been brought up. I have noticed a strong rancid stench ( for all you FSU people, that means something stinks really bad ) whenever I read your post.

thank you for clearing that up- "Rancid stench = SEC" and putting it in terms I can understand,[/quote]

Stick to the topic! Have you seen any of those Florida skunk apes? Not counting the ones playing linebacker at FSU.

Latest posts