Hope you folks.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, here you just noticed. With the changes in the weather in recent years, animals are just going crazy. Now everything is very unstable and it is simply impossible to guess what else will happen. I am afraid to start planting seedlings early because I am afraid of frost in the spring.

Weve got it better than most. With plenty of generators , fireplaces and food on hand along with 4 generations on the property to help each other out. We have lost cattle, it's not over do I'm not saying yet. Only thing I'd like more of is gasoline , I've got diesel but the small lighter trucks are proving better. And all the generators are gas. I think I have enough though. Three stations in town haven't had power to pump gas for 3 days.
Nearest
Town of Florence is about 1700 population. I know just yesterday two houses burned down .

are all ok down south. People will mostly get through ok but I feel for the animals that aren't used to that weather.

All the very best to you.
Well if you ever see me complaining about the heat again tell me to shut the heck up. We are gonna make it but you can keep those negative temps up there buddy.

Latest posts