Overheard the funniest thing!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Little Cow

Reaction score
My little Dexters have horns. I figure we're close enough to town to make people think twice about going in their field that way. Two black cows, one dun cow, two black heifers.

Well, this guy was pulled over with a flat by one of the pastures and I was working in the woods where I wasn't visible from the road. The conversation between this guy (who sounded like a real pain-in-the-***, know-it-all type) and his friend was priceless. We'll call the first guy "PITA" and the second "Friend".

PITA: Ya' see those cattle?

Friend: Yeah.

PITA: What do they look like to you?

Friend: I dunno, Angus?

PITA: No man, those are them Spanish fighting bulls. You know the ones they use in bull rings. Man they'll tear you up if you go in there!

Friend: Wow!

:lol: I guess maybe leaving horns on them is much more effective than I thought!

them boys need to learn their cattle breeds.but thats cityslickers for you.they dont know squatt about cows.

I'm surprised that them having horns wasn;t a sure indication that they were bulls.

Little Cow":15zfwz94 said:
My little Dexters have horns. I figure we're close enough to town to make people think twice about going in their field that way. Two black cows, one dun cow, two black heifers.

Well, this guy was pulled over with a flat by one of the pastures and I was working in the woods where I wasn't visible from the road. The conversation between this guy (who sounded like a real pain-in-the-***, know-it-all type) and his friend was priceless. We'll call the first guy "PITA" and the second "Friend".

PITA: Ya' see those cattle?

Friend: Yeah.

PITA: What do they look like to you?

Friend: I dunno, Angus?

PITA: No man, those are them Spanish fighting bulls. You know the ones they use in bull rings. Man they'll tear you up if you go in there!

Friend: Wow!

:lol: I guess maybe leaving horns on them is much more effective than I thought!

Little Cow, I think you need to add this to the 'Horned vs polled' thread where someone asked what was the advantage of having horned cattle :lol2:

Latest posts