Our Chunk of Wyoming today

Help Support CattleToday:

L.A.

Reaction score
7" new wet snow & -16 degrees. Little wind, so far

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0411.JPG

brrrrrr now that looks cold an rough.glad im in texas.dealing with snow like that cant be fun.

No snow over here as yet but it has been cold and wet the last three days now. and it looks to be the same all week.

Great photo's btw...thanks for sharing

L.A.":ci8kb6ld said:
7" new wet snow & -16 degrees. Little wind, so far

Your timing was perfect! You should have been here last Wednesday and Thursday - you could have experienced the wind in all its glory. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

bigbull338":31x7smdj said:
brrrrrr now that looks cold an rough.glad im in texas.dealing with snow like that cant be fun.

This little snowstorm was nothing, we only got 5" in my area. I believe I heard that the Sierra Madre got a foot, and the Snowy Range got 8", I think? I guess it's just what you're used to. I'll take snow over the humidity, and heat of Texas any day! ;-) :lol: :lol:

Well after having to work in below freezing temp and cold wind all day long.I still love those 100*+ Texas Summer Days.Cold as a Polar Bear"s Butt up here in NorthWestern Washington today.

50 degrees at 5am this morn at my part of texas. Up to 60 and rain. we sure need the moisture.

Cal

Hate that your experiencing such weather, makes feeding FUNNNNNNNNNNNN..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Suppose to be in the 70's here today.....

Legacy38464":1roeoau5 said:
Hate that your experiencing such weather, makes feeding FUNNNNNNNNNNNN..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Suppose to be in the 70's here today.....

It doesn't bother me - except for when the wind is blowing at 30+ mph, dang I hate hay down my neck! :roll: As far as the weather is concerned - I have insulated coveralls, insulated gloves, muk-luks, and a rabbit fur lined hat - I'm warm as toast while I'm feeding. :D The weather just goes with the territory, and one adjusts. ;-) Besides, sooner or later, the snow will melt and when that happens, it will help to replenish our water levels! :D :D

Calman":1ro9vaiw said:
50 degrees at 5am this morn at my part of texas. Up to 60 and rain. we sure need the moisture.

Cal
Boy did that ever change. 28 this morn. Saying we're to get snow flurries sat. But not unsual for my part of texas. I've seen it drop 30 degrees in one hour.Always have my carharts in the truck.

Cal

It looks like Idaho we aren't quite as cold but close. We were between -10 and -25 with wind chill yesterday. Today it is about 20 and no wind. Weather like this makes me glad i'm not in the saddle all day and i love being in the saddle all day.

Latest posts