Osama Bin Ladin DEAD!

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Woohoo! It's about time!!! Now maybe we can stop hearing about that dang wedding they had in England :banana:

I just heard they buried him at sea with Muslin ceremonies. I hope they buried him in the Bay of Pigs!

I like the way they have been wording his death. They are saying that after a firefight he was captured and killed. I read that to mean that they captured him alive and killed him. Why put him on trial. Just get it done with. And with the burial at sea there is no body to look over for wound location, powder burns, etc. He is dead. Good bye, good ridance. It may have taken nearly 10 years. But we never gave up looking for him.

Not really sure what you mean by bs? If its the fact that he is dead, what good would it do to lie about that. And I agree with Dave, no wasted money on trials,he is gone.

Australian":1ll6ctdf said:
Great news if its true. How come the Pakistani authorities never knew he was right under their noses or didn't they want to find him?

That's a good question and one I'm sure we already know the answer to.

Larry

It was the Pakistani's who told us where he was.......eventually.

I also think it is a good thing that he was put out to sea and no grave. Nowhere for them to try and steal the body back, etc, etc,

The only thing this is for Pakistan is a big embarrassment, I guess the 3.4 billion we send them isnt enough, there mad because we didnt let them know about the operation. Way to go Navy Seals :clap:

Suzie Q":c021qt0f said:
I also think it is a good thing that he was put out to sea and no grave. Nowhere for them to try and steal the body back, etc, etc,

And no where to put up a monument.

seriously...

we are so concerned about islam law that the man who killed thousands of our innocent citizens is hunted down and murdered along with innocents. then because were so worried about islam that we fly his dead body out to a american ship and give him a burial at sea..becuse a prompt burial is warranted..

comon...we dont care bout it when we go blow his brains all over the wall but we gotta hurry up and lose his body at sea because his religion warrants it...

comon this b.s. smells worse than the skunk in my yard everynight

the american people have been fed another load of propaganda to promote the spending of millions of dollars to prop up a war that no one really wants but has no choice in

american sheeple..herd em up...time to give em some good news since the economy is in the crapper and were all fixing to go to the poorhouse

ill be right back after i got puke up theis line of crap...

gary

DB you did a pretty good job or telling us how you really feel without getting outside the lines.

It seems every time I try, my post gets deleted or the entire thread disappears. :lol:

i cant be the only one who thinks this is just another gov't read fairy tale....comon

bhb i wasnt trying or caring..just worked out that way

dying to see the reponses to it

I'm the one who believes most everything -- and this story reeks to high heaven! There is not one eliment in this story that rings true-not one.

onc ey a blow his head off and cannot i.d. him we throw him off a boat

yeah it was him..were sure of it...uh huh...

notice how the news has been taken over and the economy being crap is not at the forefront of the news....

market is gonna tank hard end of the month..after all the qrtly profits are in...nobodys talking bout that are we...

i was looking at the backside of my eyelids when the news broke.....as the old saying goes ,,dont believe nothing you hear,, and only about half of what you see.... but if it is true, somebody and i mean a certain one somebody, needs to sleep with one eye opened

ALACOWMAN":2bltchrb said:
i was looking at the backside of my eyelids when the news broke.....as the old saying goes ,,dont believe nothing you hear,, and only about half of what you see.... but if it is true, somebody and i mean a certain one somebody, needs to sleep with one eye opened

me??

seal team? they aint allowed to talk..classified dontcha know