Osama Bin Ladin DEAD!

Help Support CattleToday:

But, guess who pulled it off timed just right to win him reelection in 2012 ????????????

I can't believe that youse guys seem to not trust your government. Surely they (he) wouldn't lie to us......

Jim62":3649hp7o said:
But, guess who pulled it off timed just right to win him reelection in 2012 ????????????

I can't believe that youse guys seem to not trust your government. Surely they (he) wouldn't lie to us......
now your strumming the right cord..... i would pick along with you, but it would only lead to a quicker lock down :cowboy:

yeah were on a downhill slide along with the trucst in gov't and the economy

hey my new saying lately has been

BEANS,BULLETS AND BULLION...BEWARE

Oh, come on! Some things really are true. If anything is faked, there are probably 100,000 sceptics on google now, checking for something they can weave into a paranoid blog.
Personally, I am blissfully happy with the narrative that the last thing OBL saw was the flash of an american weapon.
Muslim custom was followed in the burial to avoid "flashback" from the Muslim street. Who has a problem with giving a man a decent burial? It seems like John Wayne would have done that much for a "no-good".
Personally, I like the idea the guy is in some "black-ops" in Siberia giving up his secrets.

ALACOWMAN":3buuehik said:
Jim62":3buuehik said:

now your strumming the right cord..... i would pick along with you, but it would only lead to a quicker lock down :cowboy:

Probably not a lock down but rather the old Hee Haw, "Poof she was gone!" as far as your post goes.

Come to think of it, do you reckon Junior Samples might be interested in a job?

binladen.gif

yah or nah, am on the fence of this one for the moment.

dieselbeef":do9iux4a said:
can ya send me that link to yer little movie thingie
dieselbeef sorry I have had that little movie thingie for years and I have it in my photobucket account. You should be able to save it onto your desk top by using the right hand button on your mouse and downloading into your desk top.

I'm thinking the reason they dumped his body off a boat so quickly is for two reasons. First they didnt want his grave being made into a shrine. Second they didnt want people to find out about the powder burns with the double tap to the back of the head. It was released that he was unarmed but resisting capture and was shot twice in the head. thats just my opinion tho :2cents:

Latest posts