Ordering Vaccines off Internet

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Anyone ever order vaccinations or dewormer off sites such as Valley Vet Supply or PBS Animal Health? I'm a little hesitant but it's so easy to order stuff and have it delivered. Just wondering if anyone else has used either of these companies.

I order all my vaccines, wormer, and antibiotics by phone. You will need a vet script for certain
drugs. I would suggest you don't order on Thursday or Friday so that drugs that require a cold
pack don't sit over the weekend. I always make sure drugs are cool and check expiration dates
when recieved.

Lane

I used to order from both these companies with complete satisfaction. Now, my vet offers catalog service for drop ship orders direct to customer. That way, all my needs (including prescrip drugs) get ordered all at once - $300 min order.

I order all of my vaccines and wormers online, as Lane stated if they are "cold pack" items I order early in the week. Have not had any problems, I use Valley Vet and Jeffers most often.

I have found that most vaccines and wormer that i use and i use alot are not any cheaper from these kind of places than what i can get them for around here.

We use PBS, and they plan ahead on when they ship so things aren't left sitting over a weekend.

Son of Butch":14panuom said:
We do cows :heart: Stearns Vet outlet and pharmacy in Minnesota is 1st rate and I give 'em 2 thumbs up!
Here's their link: http://wedocows.com

Wedocows.com is cheaper for vaccines and meds but Valley Vet is cheaper for syringes, needles, and other equipment. I use them both and have nothing but good things to say about either of them.

Latest posts