Order buyer/broker

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":1ltzwwfn said:
Cross_7 ?

Never seen that site before. It's a lot different than the cattle range.

I don't know anything about them I just stumbled across them
Looks like they broker lots of cattle

TennesseeTuxedo":9p1an8ud said:
I thought cross_7 had been Shanghaied?

I talked to the big boss and he got me fixed up
Been all hat and no cattle for about a year ( other than a few little dingy deals) and it's been a loooog year.
Figure its getting about time to quit loafing and get back at it

cross_7":1zcbx5ps said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1zcbx5ps said:
I thought cross_7 had been Shanghaied?

I talked to the big boss and he got me fixed up
Been all hat and no cattle for about a year ( other than a few little dingy deals) and it's been a loooog year.
Figure its getting about time to quit loafing and get back at it

Hmmmmmm...well then, :welcome: back.

Hey Cross, I remember a little while back someone on New Ag Talk had gotten a couple potloads of older bred cows from this broker.
They had some pictures posted and seemed to be happy with the cows they got for the price they had agreed upon.

jasonleonard":olb5rk2d said:
Hey Cross, I remember a little while back someone on New Ag Talk had gotten a couple potloads of older bred cows from this broker.
They had some pictures posted and seemed to be happy with the cows they got for the price they had agreed upon.

If it's the guy in SE KS I tried asking where he sourced the cows and was ignored
He was also asked by another and danced around and never did answer

cross_7":3o2rw0s9 said:
jasonleonard":3o2rw0s9 said:

If it's the guy in SE KS I tried asking where he sourced the cows and was ignored

He did admit it eventually. Believe he bought another load after the first. Think his e-mail is in profile. Might e-mail him and see what he thinks by now. From the pics thought cows looked like they should work well. Seems like David is selling quite a few cows.

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread ... 1#M3999819

Texas PaPaw":28x0gzo2 said:
cross_7":28x0gzo2 said:
jasonleonard":28x0gzo2 said:

He did admit it eventually. Believe he bought another load after the first. Think his e-mail is in profile. Might e-mail him and see what he thinks by now. From the pics thought cows looked like they should work well. Seems like David is selling quite a few cows.

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread ... 1#M3999819

I think the price was right
It's a long ways to haul cattle from S.TX to my place in durn near KS
but it looks like he did it

As scarce as cows for sale are, will have to cast a pretty wide net to get any numbers bought without paying thru the nose for them. Any of the special replacement cow sales I have seen have been sky high. Might also check Cattlerange.com. Last I looked they had some listings but don't remember the pricing.

Latest posts