Oppinions on this girl....

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I'm thinking of showing this girl this up comming year. she was born in late october. She's out of a Flech Simmi bull and a Strictly Business cow. What you oppinion on her? She's actually a dark grey but she's sun bleached out. :?

SAM_0105.jpg

SAM_0104.jpg

I like her markings, that will be real eye catching in the ring. Take a few pictures of her in a couple months, it'll be easier to tell what she'll look like then.

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one who see's something in her; and we're figuring if she doesn't cut it in the ring she has good brood cow lines in her. :D

I can't tell, but I can tell one thing I don't want any flechs in my because they always turn out unblanced and have lots of leg don't do well at the shows.
Just Saying

She is very light boned for a Fleckvieu influenced heifer and I think overall a touch too light boned for the showring. Her hindquarter is developing nicely, but I wish she showed a stronger rib-shoulder attachment at this young age.

sim.-ang.king":79t2v2yp said:
I can't tell, but I can tell one thing I don't want any flechs in my because they always turn out unblanced and have lots of leg don't do well at the shows.
Just Saying

REALLY? Ya think? One thing's for sure they are all legs and unbalanced.

Ms_JMC_Kerstin_K4041.jpg

Nope she's my Cousin Gary's flush cow. She has embryo's all over the Americas north and south. I believe she is SA blood.

Here she is at 5yrs
Copy_of_Kerstin_08-2005.JPG

This is one of her dtrs.

336S.JPG

any way you could send me some info on her. I have always liked flecks but just never had the best opportunity...a few embryos out of her would be a perfect start

Flacowman":2qil90wp said:
any way you could send me some info on her. I have always liked flecks but just never had the best opportunity...a few embryos out of her would be a perfect start

I guess he is still flushing her. I will email him and see what he says.

Latest posts