Opinions on these young Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

I think it is hard to take good photos of cattle most of the time...they usually find a hole to stand in or whatever.
As long as their is no calving problems they are nice. They seem to be Fleckvieh influenced...which usually mean higher birthweight. #1 doesn't look like a heifer bull. If you cross them with some Brahman cattle you will get some great Momma cows.

Not a heifer bull for sure. I use a Red Angus bull for heifers and he throws great looking small calves. This guy would be primarily on a couple of cow herd's that will weigh 1250- 1350. I don't mind if some of the birth weights are on the heavy side these cows should be able to handle it. The majority of these cows milk heavy so I'm hoping for some nice steer calves at the end of the day. And you won't hear me on here complaining if I have some really knock out replacements off of him either. I appreciate your input.

Air gator":17rg005d said:
I think it is hard to take good photos of cattle most of the time...they usually find a hole to stand in or whatever.
As long as their is no calving problems they are nice. They seem to be Fleckvieh influenced...which usually mean higher birthweight. #1 doesn't look like a heifer bull. If you cross them with some Brahman cattle you will get some great Momma cows.

Can we upload a video on here? I have one of him moving.

Son of Butch":2y5wvz8o said:
Franke":2y5wvz8o said:
1 over 2. Goggled eyed and appears to show more muscle expression. Pictures and lie.
How do they move?
In addition more masculine, body depth and I believe his weaned steers will be heavier from early growth than 2
based on both his phenotype and epds and that was your stated objective. I believe 2's finished steers will be a tad
taller with slightly more later growth in the feedlot than 1's but that isn't a priority of yours and why I said 1
over 2.

Butch I have a short video of Bull 1. If you'd like to look I'd be interested in your opinion.

Latest posts