OOOOH CRAPP<Crapp,crappp ***crapp

Help Support CattleToday:

Ya know,I'm begining to feel like I'm in a disaster movie-the kind where they say "What else can go wrong"-so it does!!

Peg you heard the one how things can only get better WELL my dear that's what's in store for you. Good Luck for the op and hope all goes well for a speedy recovery. Take care.....Chris.

If we don't hear from you before tuesday Peg ,I am sending thoughts and prayers..

Good luck with the surgury and I hope they get it all,,,speedy recovery as well.

well,I'm back,sorta--Surgery Tues,out of hosp Sun.. Not in any real pain,just some aches! Amazeing,I think..Real tired,gonna take some time to get back..I can drive,tho..
The cancer was about golfball size,had gotten out and was entangeled in some fat..Dr took 14 cenemeters of colon (how much is that in American??),some fat and 40 lymph nodes,of which 5 showed signs of cancer- :cry2:
Hosp stay was good,they came when I called and helped..one nurse even gave me a backrub to help me sleep..Drugs had som intersting side effects--the "floaters" in my eyes started turning into kittens and wandering around the floor :lol2: could have been a lot worse-at least they didn't become spiders. :frowns:
One of my friends from work did the nicest thing-she came over,washed my windows inside and out.swept,moped,and scrubed the kitchen and bath. :) Any ideas on how I can ever repay her kindness?
:heart: Thanks to all for your kind words of encouragement. :heart: .Hope not to need this kind of thing again,ever!Go to Dr the 9th,guess we'll see whats what then..

glad your home peg.take your time an get back on your feet.an do not push yourself to hard.

Oh,the other thing is,the cats are wanting to sit on my stomach now-before surgery they didn't. :???: . I guess they think I need to use a heating pad,so bought one,and it does feel good,so I guess they gave me good advice.. :lol2:

14 centimeters is about 5 1/2 inches. Glad your recovering. Those cats probably like the warmth from the heating pad also.

Peg so glad to hear you have made it through your op and so far so good I hope it remains that way, good all the way. What a kind friend you have in times like this you seem to find out who your real friends are. I'm sure all she would want is a heartfelt thank you, which I'm sure you have already done. Wish I could be closer to help, take care and rest, those cats sure know a thing or two. All the best....Chris

Wish you a speedy recovery. You have special friends that will do your windows. A big Thnak You to her is all she would ant along with your quick healing of course. Get well soon. JLP

Glad your home and with a lot of faith and love of friends you will be fine..

A really big hug and a thank you will be all she will be needing. For I have a feeling she will be smiling in her sleep for being there for you. God Bless!

I found the prettest card I could and sent it to her in care of the store..The cats won't sit on the heating pad if it's on my stomach :???: ,and their not so insistant about it now,so guess I'm better..Go to Dr Thursday,so will see where I go from there.... :heart: Thanks for all the good words thoughts and prayers. :heart:

Dr wanted blood (don't they all?) and to check in with ALL my Drs,so I go in Wed of next week.. :help: :cry2: :???:
I was in a foul mood,crying and shaking- :frowns: :mad: -Which,if you knew me, are signs to be very ,very afraid, :devil2: and run far and fast. :mad: :devil2: However,they did not know this,so they kept trying to be comforting..and I kept trying not to leap for their throat!! :mad: Guess I was successful,as they did not call cops :D All in all,they seem like nice folks,so will try to mind my manners.. My daughter told me pretty much to pull on my big girl panties and deal with it. :heart: .As she has had more chemo than I ever will and is out the other side,2 years remission,for lymphoma,I'll try to listen to her... But have to factor in so many varaibles-age,liveing arangements,general health-You know,all the "stuff"..
Oh,and the cats are paying very little attention to me now,so they must think I'm well. :lol2: :? Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers- :heart: :heart: --Peg

You take care Peg and do as those Dr's tell you, hope it all goes well on Wednesday, and your not in for to long. It's good to hear your Daughter is doing well. As for those Cat's who looks after them while you are in hospital, and I'm sure they will be all over you when you come out, as they do seem to miss you when you are away.....all the best Chris.

I get to have a "PET scan"! It's gonna be in Austin,so that means another bus ride. :( I have a spot on my lung they want to look at..With my history of growing cancers,I think it's a good idea to look at this..Then I get to have a "port" put in under the skin :frowns: Anyway,they're saying stage 3 colen cancer.
So I get to have chemo---to put it mildly,I ain't happy. :mad: . Guess you gotta play the cards you're delt,but I think someones dealing off the bottum of the deck :???:

So sorry to hear about that! Just know that we are all thinking and praying for you, and with this many friends, it can't help but help. I know you can get through this.

Latest posts