OOOOH CRAPP<Crapp,crappp ***crapp

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Yeah,it's cancer~AGAIN~ I'm getting reallytired of this. :frowns: .This is the third time!!! :devil2: :mad: Colon cancer this time. :frowns: :cry2: .Don't know yet when surgery will be..got an app the 21..guess we'll draw up battle plans then..At least these Drs treat me like I've got half a brain!! :? :hat: So,say a few prayers for me.. What really frys me is I had to quit my job so as to get help..I just can't manage it alone this time..Work was good about it,big boss sat down,asked me was I getting medical help,told me to keep them informed,little boss is going to geve me a going away (from the store,not for good)party.... Anyways,this'll go down in a couple of weeks..Same thing last year,except it was utrune cancer then..

Thanks all,may be in Mon,gotta go see another Dr about the last years cancer Tuesday..Anyway,thinks again,bye(ttfn)

Thanks all I go in for a checkup tomorrow about the LAST bout of cancer!! Sure am tired of this :frowns:
My brother was telling me how to take care of an "ostomy bag" and my daughter was giveing me the ins and outs of chemo,non of which did I really want to hear at this time-mabe later--Got a lot of thinking and factoring in to do(age,quality of life,such) Well,we'll see..

Peg, I am so sorry to hear about this. I hope everything goes well with your checkup. I will be praying for you and your doctors. I had a moment last year when I was scared of this very thing. I hope our prayers bring you some peace of mind.

Prayers and good thoughts are a balm to the soul.. :heart: Thank you all :heart:

Peg,
I'm not trying to preach to you.. but please hear my words...the Lord says "When two or more come together to pray, there I'll be" (not verbatum...so please no one critisize me for not quoting straight from the bible). With that in mind, look how many people have ALREADY said they're keeping you in their prayers. Yes, its going to be a tough road but you can do it if you BELIEVE you can...please share whatever you feel comfortable with along the way as you might help all of us as much or more as we help you. You're at the top of my prayer list :heart:

I'll try to let y'all know before I go into Hosp. Won't get to be online for a while unless son thinks to bring his laptop to the hosp,or if there's a "wi-fi" conection close enough to the house to use.. Got til the 21st to think and not sleep too good..
Thanks for all the "good vibes", :) peg

Peg - Just strap on your best set of spurs and beat this thing! We're all pullin' for ya' and I ain't bragging but that's a whole lot of pullin'!!! Keep us updated, ya' hear!

BB

Got the diagnosis "invasive ardenocarcenoma"? (or thereabouts on the spelling :lol2: )
I go in Tue for a genetic screening...guess to see what went wrong with the wireing :???: . That means another bus ride :help: :cry2: Don't get me wrong,I'm grateful for the service,but it makes for a really looooong day.. I'm not gonna give up,but then again,nobody gets out of here alive. :frowns: .I'll enjoy my days,and not suffer fools quietly(as if I ever did) :lol2:
Am trying to get my ducks in a row,so if you see any of mine,send them thisaway. :)

Latest posts