I'm back! Surgery Crapp Update!!

Help Support CattleToday:

well peg so glad to hear your on the road to recovery.. and you got those meds straighten out.. sometimes they will really mess you up... becarefull ! dont pop anything loose..i know it hard to have down time.. it drives me crazy also.. a million things to do.. but thay will be waiting for you im sure... they wait on me LOL
take it easy... big soft hugs :heart: Rose

I'm feeling better and better,but wound still draining. :( .I'd know what to do if I was a horse ( hose down 3 times a day and plenty of sunshine) but haveing to substitute showers..prolly need some of that"yeller spray" or that "blue stuff that gets all over".. :lol: Dr app Thursday (real Doc) then one Tuesday in Austin with idjuts.. My insision isn't even straight!!!! :shock: It takes off to the right! :cry: :x :shock:
I hope they all let me get back to work,this not haveing any income is getting real old.. :mad:
Thanks for the good words--hope everyone is well,and got enough rain..

peg4x4":11m8syk4 said:
I'm feeling better and better,but wound still draining. :( .I'd know what to do if I was a horse ( hose down 3 times a day and plenty of sunshine) but haveing to substitute showers..prolly need some of that"yeller spray" or that "blue stuff that gets all over".. :lol: Dr app Thursday (real Doc) then one Tuesday in Austin with idjuts.. My insision isn't even straight!!!! :shock: It takes off to the right! :cry: :x :shock:
I hope they all let me get back to work,this not haveing any income is getting real old.. :mad:
Thanks for the good words--hope everyone is well,and got enough rain..

Man, I hope everthing is going okay for you. I had such an easy time with my last major surgery it just didn't seem real. I was up and about in three days and back at work in three weeks.

If you need other support, try hystersisters.com. There is a whole community of women there who share their own stories and you can post, too. It was a big support for me. They even send me an anniversary e-card every August 4, the date I had all my innards out.

Try it, Peg. It can get awful lonely sometimes, recovering. And you can log on in the middle of the night and someone will be there.

Lost 42lbs now :banana: :banana: Yes,I'm trying,but definately not starveing..
This Dr.says I can go back to work,as work I do is all sitting.YEA!! :clap: Now to convince the other Dr.s it's ok.. Got an app Tuesday..