online tractor parts

Help Support CattleToday:

js2743

Reaction score
does any one know any good online massey ferguson parts sites i have searched high and low and have found nothing of any help yet. guess i need to change colors lol from red to green.

Angus/Brangus":2xpjmcow said:
TexasBoy":2xpjmcow said:
js2743":2xpjmcow said:
...guess i need to change colors lol from red to green.

Sounds like a great plan to me! :banana:

Or.......switch to a brand that doesn't need a lot of parts........Kubota!!! :banana:
i cant fuss its almost 10 years old and only needs tie rod ends but i cant find them online but havent had time to try all the links every one has posted. oh yeah its a 281 need both tie rods left and right some one ask what size it was. gonna go to a dealer tomorrow and check the price but i figure somewhere on the web there will be a lot better price.

js2743":37oxyfrf said:
i cant fuss its almost 10 years old and only needs tie rod ends but i cant find them online but haven't had time to try all the links every one has posted. oh yeah its a 281 need both tie rods left and right some one ask what size it was. gonna go to a dealer tomorrow and check the price but i figure somewhere on the web there will be a lot better price.

Take one off and take it to a NAPA dealer. If they are any good they will find you one that will work and cost 1/2 of what MF wants for them. That's what I do. 10 years old? Heck you ain't got that MF broke in yet.

js2743":1gby9c41 said:
does any one know any good online massey ferguson parts sites i have searched high and low and have found nothing of any help yet. guess i need to change colors lol from red to green.
A&I Products is the largest Parts House for AG Parts. You can purchase A&I parts direct from this link https://www.allpartsstore.com/index.htm?customernumber=TN6969

Latest posts