One less to feed in Tennessee........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/c ... 830253002/

Death row inmate Billy Ray Irick died at 7:48 p.m. CDT Thursday after Tennessee prison officials administered a lethal dose of toxic chemicals. He was 59.

His execution, the first in Tennessee since 2009, comes after his 1986 conviction in Knox County for the rape and murder of 7-year-old Paula Dyer.

He deserved it, without a doubt. I do have questions about the way it was carried out. From what I have read, it was not quick and involved a lot of coughing and his face turning purple. Supposedly he was unconscious during it but some say the drugs just paralyze not render you unconscious.

But there is no question, he did deserve it and if it had been my daughter I would have wanted him to suffer.

This would be quick and very little suffering.

rcp4L0D.jpg

I find it hard to feel pity for people that get the cocktail. If they cough and gag... It's probably nothing compared to what they did to the victims

sstterry":2mju9u5r said:
He deserved it, without a doubt. I do have questions about the way it was carried out. From what I have read, it was not quick and involved a lot of coughing and his face turning purple. Supposedly he was unconscious during it but some say the drugs just paralyze not render you unconscious.

But there is no question, he did deserve it and if it had been my daughter I would have wanted him to suffer.

We could always inject acetone into their heart with a pole syringe. Works good on skunks.

Latest posts