Once Black, Now White?

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
Know this has absolutely nothing to do with livestock, etc. However, just wondering if any of the posters on this board throughout the World has any gossip, rumors, insight, information on:

When did Michael Jackson metamorphe from a Black creature to a White creature?

Next, HOW did he do it?

Theatrical Makeup?
Bathed in Bleach?
Had a Skin Transplant?
Have a White identical half-brother that impersonates him?
Total White body tatoo?
An unusual event of speeded up Evolution?

:roll:

Running Arrow,With all due respect to you, why should we even bother talking about a waste of Life, that in my opinion has no right to even be breathing.Obviously his "dream" is to be White.

Ok. For the record I myself could care less about MJ or his weird life.

On the other hand, since his/its "color condition" might be of some scientific interest just felt someone out there might have information on this strange, weird, color transition! It's obviously NOT a normal event with the human species. People don't just change color (excusing a good sun tan which fades) naturally as part of their genetic structure!

He most likely used monobenzyl ether of hydroquinone, a *relatively* permanent bleaching agent that we sometimes use to depigment areas of residual pigmentation in patients with extensive vitiligo. The reason that I say *permanent* is that it is not really -- any form of UV radiation can induce spotty pigment formation with these people despite the use of the cream -- which explains why you won't ever see him in direct sunlight without someone holding an umbrella over him.

He is one sick POS and it is nothing short of a damn shame that he got off again.

Latest posts