Now here's a shocker for ya.

Help Support CattleToday:

NCLiz 3

Reaction score
SL will not trade boards with me and I have to get back on my political boards and get ready for the mid-term election, so it looks like you people are on your own for a while.

It's been fun kids and keep your powder dry because you never know when SL will return.
TTFN
Liz

NCLiz 3":1h76bsl5 said:
SL will not trade boards with me and I have to get back on my political boards and get ready for the mid-term election, so it looks like you people are on your own for a while.

It's been fun kids and keep your powder dry because you never know when SL will return.
TTFN
Liz

Your contribution to the industry is greatly appreciated. Thanks for all you do. Maybe you can be as successful in the political realm.

sim.-ang.king":srnqp0mh said:
Oh! No! Who will stop us from feeding the wrong thing!
I will come by on my way to Alexander county turkey and mushroom hunting, so I can shoot the blind ones for you! I come to Kell to get peaches later in the year and I can shoot the leftovers then. That way you won,t have so many to deal with at one time. If that is not suitable just take them all to the salebarn and sell them ''slaughter only''! :tiphat:

PS. Have the vet check them all for cancer eye before you sell them.

mwj":1akkwcyg said:
sim.-ang.king":1akkwcyg said:
I will come by on my way to Alexander county turkey and mushroom hunting, so I can shoot the blind ones for you! I come to Kell to get peaches later in the year and I can shoot the leftovers then. That way you won,t have so many to deal with at one time. If that is not suitable just take them all to the salebarn and sell them ''slaughter only''! :tiphat:

I'm glad I have such a good friend, now are you going to bury them too, or will I have to do that all myself? :mad:

What orchard do you get your peaches from? Sager?
Might be in short supply this year since it got down to -15 here.

The opposite of shocking. Sirloin has been following the same pattern for years. Posts a pile of hogwash for 3 or 4 weeks, disappears for 3 or 4 months and then does the same thing over again.

sim.-ang.king":28gya8az said:
mwj":28gya8az said:
sim.-ang.king":28gya8az said:

I'm glad I have such a good friend, now are you going to bury them too, or will I have to do that all myself? :mad:

What orchard do you get your peaches from? Sager?
Might be in short supply this year since it got down to -15 here.

Yes I have been buying Sager farm peaches for over 30 years. Just drag those deads out back and you will have more coyotes and coons to skin next year!! Fur prices will be way down so you will not have to worry about the extra taxes. After the varmints absorb all the sulfur from the dead stock they will go blind so you can just club them. That lets you sell your guns and auction off that high priced ammo . You will make so much money you will need to send SL a nice thank you note and a gift :cowboy:

kucala5":19zawuho said:
I'm lost. Liz is a newbie to the forum. Why the snark?

This person "Liz" has had a host of user names. I think it's a joke? If he is serious, I'm worried.

kucala5":1ku2cy9e said:
I'm lost. Liz is a newbie to the forum. Why the snark?
No worries kucala5. I haven't been around long, and they haven't started on me yet! (It's not a "newbie" thing in other words.) It is just a Liz and Sirloin thing. I have to admit, those 2 or 3 or 4 under that name, started to get to me also a bit.

NCLiz 3":1mpqdn8a said:

TTFN
Liz

True story
Years ago we were cleaning the pool and she says give me the shocker and I busted out laughing
I told her you don't want the shocker you want the shock for the pool
She had no idea and I couldn't stop laughing to explain it

Latest posts