North Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":16bgmsvq said:
Target has been announced. Tokyo. Do you reckon this idiot really would??

Japan wasn't very kind to Korea or China during WWII.
Time for us to tell Japan they need to rebuild there military.
We have been their protector for 70 year's.
They will have to ammend their constitution.

I think North Korea and Iran are working together. Now Iran can get back to working on a bomb. Israel better be on the look out.

Caustic Burno":1ydf2v6v said:
TexasBred":1ydf2v6v said:
Target has been announced. Tokyo. Do you reckon this idiot really would??

Japan wasn't very kind to Korea or China during WWII.
Time for us to tell Japan they need to rebuild there military.
We have been their protector for 70 year's.
They will have to ammend their constitution.
That's putting it mildly and nicely of course. Nanking massacre is the most infamous, but many others were as bad or worse.

I have little doubt, that NK has shared and is sharing military tech and hardware with Iran, including nuclear development technology. Various versions of Chinese Silkworm missiles went to NK, and then surreptitiously exported to places like Iran, Pakistan, Iraq and reportedly even to Hezbolla.

If he had anything to do with the war on terror he would have already died in a drone strike as that's the current administrations way of not being associated with things. The only reason he's still walking this earth is so that our current administration doesn't have to get the stigma of taking us into another war.

cow pollinater":2mpv36d2 said:
If he had anything to do with the war on terror he would have already died in a drone strike as that's the current administrations way of not being associated with things. The only reason he's still walking this earth is so that our current administration doesn't have to get the stigma of taking us into another war.
Just do a "Bill" and let the next guy take care of it. If you know what I mean.

greybeard":2hjtwh26 said:
NK has issued an animated video claiming it is how it will look as their missiles strike NORAD or USAF Academy in Colorado Springs.
Problem?
They think Colorado Springs is located in North Louisiana or Arkansas.
(Lookout Ryder--Jed--INCOMING!!)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... o/2080805/
I don't think that little fat faced guy realizes what a .45 230 grain can do to his missile.
Hail, he can't even speak english.

Latest posts