no politics no religion

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowderfarms":3altxfrr said:
jw":3altxfrr said:
By all means, let's start getting these forums politcally correct!!! I would hate to see anybody riled up. Sounds like an idea from a Frenchman or a Canadian!!

Crowder, War Paint, Caustic - what ya'll think about this????

For once I'm dumbfounded...

"I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch, and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church, and I aint even got a garage, you can call home and ask my Wife."

I bet you got a chevrolet though, with mag wheels and fur on the floor huh!

Caustic Burno":3fwclg3h said:
hillsdown":3fwclg3h said:
Don't really think a cattle forum is the place for religion.We might all believe but we do not need to talk about it here.Just my opinion though.

Personally I think you can eat crap and Bark at the moon.
:clap: :nod:

Just Curious":3g3w1732 said:
... I am sure that that will have as much impact as a fart in a windstorm....
Just my opinion...

Good one, that is truly a hoot!!

Gail

I don't like gay, Catholic Democrats who drive Chevys and raise Angus. But out of respect for others, I would never say so in a public forum. ;-)

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":1e5ncn1p said:
Caustic Burno":1e5ncn1p said:
hillsdown":1e5ncn1p said:
Don't really think a cattle forum is the place for religion.We might all believe but we do not need to talk about it here.Just my opinion though.

Personally I think you can eat crap and Bark at the moon.

Amen to that!! ;-)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Come now that isn't very Christian of you :eek: shouldn't we all just get along and love each other. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NamVet_Farmer44":1rkgua72 said:
I don't believe all that BS about no religion allowed...about politics, I could care less...but religion is different...Is there any problem with being religious?...I sure don't think so...that's one of my rights and i'll use it to my full power...far as i'm concerned, I don't really give a s*** what religion anyone else on this board is, as long as they keep it contained to themselves and don't try to influence it upon anyone else, then it's all fine and dandy...noone on here is trying to tell anyone else what religion they can or cant believe in, so why is religion a problem?...It shouldn't matter at all as far as i'm concerned...but i'll be d@mned the day someone tells me i'm not "allowed" to be religious in whatever certain place i'm at then...as long as I keep it to my own opinion, then I don't really see what it has to do with anyone else in the world

as long as I keep it to my own opinion

That's it in a nutshell...

Alice

Look you people are posting stuff about a reply to which you know nothing of.Where did the original post that I was talking about go?Was it removed perhaps because we are not supposed to be putting 3 pages of stuff up about our certain religious beliefs????And your responses about abortion,gays and catholics have no place here either. Does that mean by my comments that you even have clue as to what religion I am or my beliefs are? NO. This is a cattle forum not a church forum so get over it and post your stuff on the church forum.

I don't ask much. Please take your discussion about politics and religion to our other forum http://ranchers.net/forum/

We tried discussing religion and politics several years ago on these boards. Didn't work. People could not talk about either in a civil manner. And the amazing thing, I don't think a single person changed their mind about either.

Let's keep this a friendly forum where cattle producers can share knowledge.

Since I am not going to change this boards policy there is no need to discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts