No pants

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Any body participate In the no pants subway ride today, they said it was mighty cold, musta been a lotta shrinkage going on. How embarrassing. :lol2:

Just goes to show how boring and meaningless life is in the city. No self-respect and too much time on their hands.

Yes they threw me out. I walked in singing 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long. Aparently it was another subway.

M5farm":je675p7o said:
Yes they threw me out. I walked in singing 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot long. Aparently it was another subway.

I guess inflation iliminated the $5 foot long. I traveled this weekend, and didn't see it on the menu.

M5farm":306vvu58 said:
:lol: :lol: M5 Do you sit at work thinkin this stuff up or what?

No it just pops in my head. For as long as I remember we have been a humorous family alwsys laughing at something. As I have gotten older my replies and combacks get better. I'm sure some think some of the stuff I say is stupid. My wife doesnt laugh at them as much as everyone else does. Its funny to me and I like to laugh.

My wife told me once what I was loosing I looks as I get older I am gaing in humor, not sure it was meant as a compliment, but I take them how ever I get them.

M5farm":1jh2aan8 said:
No it just pops in my head. For as long as I remember we have been a humorous family alwsys laughing at something. As I have gotten older my replies and combacks get better. I'm sure some think some of the stuff I say is stupid. My wife doesnt laugh at them as much as everyone else does. Its funny to me and I like to laugh.
My family is the same way. More often than not they are making fun of me though. They say that it is because I take it so well. And I guess I am an easy target, maybe because I am the youngest. IDK. :mrgreen:
I sure like to laugh also. Some may think that I have "a warped sense of humor," but you all know that's just not true! :cowboy:

Bigfoot":19sq9fun said:
M5farm":19sq9fun said:

I guess inflation iliminated the $5 foot long. I traveled this weekend, and didn't see it on the menu.

It went $ 6 now can't fine cheap old cows any where

Latest posts