No Fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

Just sprung the Mrs.
Girl had a rough week.
Rash from head to toe, swelling over her entire body, respiratory distress, the blood vessels in her skin were rupturing. I am sure I missed something.

Just sprung the Mrs.
Girl had a rough week.
Rash from head to toe, swelling over her entire body, respiratory distress, the blood vessels in her skin were rupturing. I am sure I missed

I'm sending some prayers up. 🙏🏽

Glad she is recovering as medicine kills thousands every year. I took my mother to the ER last week as her Afib had kicked in. I sat in the ER from 9am to 8pm. One shock will get her back in rhythm (former history will last at least 2 years) and all they wanted to do was dangerous meds and about killed her. Finally they did a cardioversion (less than 10 minute procedure) after all the dangerous meds and we were headed home. I am more scared of medicine than a bear. A few years ago while in the hospital they code blued me twice on a medicine drip. When you have a family member in the hospital somebody needs to be with them as a lot of medical folks had just soon push you to the morgue as treat you.
I wholeheartedly agree. Dr.s are the biggest drug pushers ever was. We feel like they literally killed my mother with a new wonder drug blood thinner. She had side effects soon after taking it and the drs swore that those weren't side effects, even though those symptoms were stated on the website for the drug. I also agree that someone needs to be present when a family member is in a hospital. We knew that the state of care was crap to start with but it was a real eye opening experience when my mother was in and out of hospitals for several months. It was one calamity after another while she was in them. Some drs and nurses were good and others were not fit to be dog catchers. One nurse was higher than a kite and gave her the wrong medicine one night. Another one didn't read her updated chart and tried to give her something that had been taken off the list. She even argued that she had give it a few days before.

I wholeheartedly agree. Dr.s are the biggest drug pushers ever was. We feel like they literally killed my mother with a new wonder drug blood thinner. She had side effects soon after taking it and the drs swore that those weren't side effects, even though those symptoms were stated on the website for the drug. I also agree that someone needs to be present when a family member is in a hospital. We knew that the state of care was crap to start with but it was a real eye opening experience when my mother was in and out of hospitals for several months. It was one calamity after another while she was in them. Some drs and nurses were good and others were not fit to be dog catchers. One nurse was higher than a kite and gave her the wrong medicine one night. Another one didn't read her updated chart and tried to give her something that had been taken off the list. She even argued that she had give it a few days before.
Drs. killed my 88 year old mother in 02.
She still kept her house, flower beds, went to take care of the old folks in the homes. That used to make me laugh.
She walked in for a minor routine procedure, they shut her kidneys down.
I will never forget when she ask son what happened, I walked in healthy. After explaining her options she said take me home, I want to die in my house not here.

Drs. killed my 88 year old mother in 02.
She still kept her house, flower beds, went to take care of the old folks in the homes. That used to make me laugh.
She walked in for a minor routine procedure, they shut her kidneys down.
I will never forget when she ask son what happened, I walked in healthy. After explaining her options she said take me home, I want to die in my house not here.
My mother wanted to be home too. The Drs. had messed her up so much and then all of a sudden, they wouldn't tell us anything other than there's nothing more that they would do, but they were still keeping her in the hospital. She wanted to be home so we took her home. The morning before she passed away, she was sitting in her chair looking out the window and she said that was the prettiest view in the world. That night she had my wife sing some hymns, one of which was God will take care of you. The drs. just wrote her off early on because of her age they didn't know or care anything about her. I will always feel that they stole several years of her life. It's been almost two years now and I still miss her so much.

Latest posts