No Fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
No fishing tomorrow for me, just got in from the ER. Mrs. had anaphylactic allergic reaction to an antibiotic this afternoon. Had to transported by ambulance.It was an antibiotic she has taken before. It hit like a sledgehammer difficulty breathing, extreme dizziness, face and neck swelling along with her body is a red whelp from head to toe.
As of now talking about keeping her a few days.

No fishing tomorrow for me, just got in from the ER. Mrs. had anaphylactic allergic reaction to an antibiotic this afternoon. Had to transported by ambulance.It was an antibiotic she has taken before. It hit like a sledgehammer difficulty breathing, extreme dizziness, face and neck swelling along with her body is a red whelp from head to toe.
Glad it was the antibiotics and nothing major. That's very scary. I hope she gets feeling better soon.

That's scary! Glad she's going to be okay and they know the cause. My brother was going into anaphylaxis and months of testing never determined the trigger. He now has to carry an epi pen at all times.

Glad she is recovering as medicine kills thousands every year. I took my mother to the ER last week as her Afib had kicked in. I sat in the ER from 9am to 8pm. One shock will get her back in rhythm (former history will last at least 2 years) and all they wanted to do was dangerous meds and about killed her. Finally they did a cardioversion (less than 10 minute procedure) after all the dangerous meds and we were headed home. I am more scared of medicine than a bear. A few years ago while in the hospital they code blued me twice on a medicine drip. When you have a family member in the hospital somebody needs to be with them as a lot of medical folks had just soon push you to the morgue as treat you.

I agree with Jitrent >> The problem with being with someone in the hospital is the restrictions on family due to the CCP virus.
I would pray that visitation (or staying in the room) is not a problem.

CB, when something like that happens all of life changes. You don't need to be fishing anyways! ;)
Be praying for a quick recovery and understanding of what to do/not do in the future.

CB,
Keep Children's Benadryl on hand at all times. Gets in your system quickly. My wife had to go to the hospital in shock back in 2012. The symptoms usually come on slow enough that you don't need an epipen.

How is your wife doing? What kind of fish you fish for? (Wasn't sure how to word that)

Latest posts