Night vision scope

Help Support CattleToday:

Husband got 4 the other night. He videoed it this time.. Pretty amazing. They are destroying our hay fields, these are worth the investment.

cowgirl8 said:
Husband got 4 the other night. He videoed it this time.. Pretty amazing. They are destroying our hay fields, these are worth the investment.
can you post the videos? thanks

ccr said:
cowgirl8 said:
can you post the videos? thanks

I'll see what I can do..

Last night, right as it was getting dark, I was watching TV and saw a dark figure milling around in the pasture around the house to the south. We have 60 heifers in the pasture right now, so, I see them cross past my view of the windows 100 times a day. But, this one wasn't moving right. Jumped up to get a closer look and it was a very large hog. Hollered at husband to grab his gun, he was upstairs reloading. After getting his stuff together, finding his shoes, ammo, and such, he walked out the front door and got a good shot at it. By then it was darkish. Without his new scope, this pig would have gotten out of sight or in with all the heifers and continued to damage the pastures. If you're having trouble with hogs, this scope is worth the investment. The night before he got another very large boar to the north of the house.. We've lost count as to how many he's killed since he got this scope. Gets one or more every night.

Latest posts