Nice Heifer sale

Help Support CattleToday:

I liked these 2 pens the best

ResizedImage_1428953011474_zps8a45f0d6.jpg

M-5":2tz3f4o1 said:
Sky aint that in Kenny Thomas neck of the woods??

No sir its close to me .

Well I went with an empty trailer and came home with one the ones I really wanted they came out in a group of 3 and I bid to 2300 each they went to 2575 each.. These heifers were nice but not that nice I can buy a lot of calves with that $

skyhightree1":1wvwvrf0 said:
M-5":1wvwvrf0 said:

No sir its close to me .

Well I went with an empty trailer and came home with one the ones I really wanted they came out in a group of 3 and I bid to 2300 each they went to 2575 each.. These heifers were nice but not that nice I can buy a lot of calves with that $
And what did this old man tell you last night when you said they might bring 1500-1800?

kenny thomas":3o1h7p8c said:
skyhightree1":3o1h7p8c said:
M-5":3o1h7p8c said:

No sir its close to me .

And what did this old man tell you last night when you said they might bring 1500-1800?

K.T. I gotta give it to you and bow down you called it. :clap: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: Kenny the open heifers that were AI ed and didn't catch were then put with a wehrman angus bull well rosada farms bull and then watched and were bred by the bull still didn't take and now they were selling them as open but exposed and people paid 1900 for those WTF

People do crazy things. A heifer that has missed on AI and missed the bull needs to be in the slaughter pen. Even if she would finally breed it shows she is slow and probably always will be.

kenny thomas":2eo2a8kk said:
People do crazy things. A heifer that has missed on AI and missed the bull needs to be in the slaughter pen. Even if she would finally breed it shows she is slow and probably always will be.

I agree... A man bought 3 bred heifers there turned to me and looked at the sheet and asked me what open meant... :shock: proves everyone and their brother want in and drive prices up not knowing what they are buying.

skyhightree1":37tuo2ug said:
kenny thomas":37tuo2ug said:

I agree... A man bought 3 bred heifers there turned to me and looked at the sheet and asked me what open meant... :shock: proves everyone and their brother want in and drive prices up not knowing what they are buying.
Then he probably would not catch on if I was pointing to somone behind him while I was bidding against him on my heifers. I like those guys to come to the sale. :roll:

kenny thomas":20cm27n2 said:
skyhightree1":20cm27n2 said:
kenny thomas":20cm27n2 said:

Then he probably would not catch on if I was pointing to somone behind him while I was bidding against him on my heifers. I like those guys to come to the sale. :roll:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts