NH tractor 8340

Help Support CattleToday:

cowpair2

Reaction score
LOOKING @ A NH 8340 WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO ANY AND ALL COULD GIVE, THANKS BY cowpair2.

kenny thomas":2tngvh1m said:
:help: sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about. I checked TractorData and didn't find it either, at least not under New Holland. But I figured since AC said it was a decent tractor it must exist, 'cause he knows his stuff when it comes to machinery. So I did a little more digging and there it was.

Thanks Van now I just have to figure out if you were being sincere or a smarta$$ :lol: :lol:

also might add it depends on what transmission it has
I prefer the 12x12 with a mechanical shuttle or the 24x24 which is a 12x12 with dual power

I am not impressed with NH's powershift transmissions they are ok put not near as good as a Deeres'
and yes I said something nice about a JD

Angus Cowman":3s2nhpqz said:
Thanks Van now I just have to figure out if you were being sincere or a smarta$$ :lol: :lol:

I prefer the 12x12 with a mechanical shuttle or the 24x24 which is a 12x12 with dual power

I am not impressed with NH's powershift transmissions they are ok put not near as good as a Deeres'

I was dead serious, but don't get a big head on us. :tiphat: Besides, when have I ever been a smarta$$? :lol2:

But I figured since AC said it was a decent tractor it must exist, 'cause he knows his stuff when it comes to machinery. So I did a little more digging and there it was.[/quote]

Just because it's blue he thinks it is good. :lol2: It is a Ford so I will have to agree.

Angus Cowman":208vy3h9 said:

If I would have said it what do you think I would have been? :lol2:

VanC":tyrhhq8i said:
Angus Cowman":tyrhhq8i said:

I was dead serious, but don't get a big head on us. :tiphat: Besides, when have I ever been a smarta$$? :lol2:
Thanks Van
I thought maybe KT and Jed might of been rubbing off on you :lol: :lol:

jedstivers":1b2e0j4o said:
Angus Cowman":1b2e0j4o said:

If I would have said it what do you think I would have been? :lol2:
Don't matter if you said it or not you are still one :lol: :lol: