NFL Thread

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":2al1xrsj said:
John Madden once said if you play one set of downs in the NFL your body will never be the same again. Or something like that. Favre has played over 300 games straight. He doesn't know when to quit.

He's right, I will quit whining. :nod: And John, if I was the Favre, with that line, I would do anything, I mean anything to stay out of a game.

Ga. why don't you like Raymond? He seemed like a genial type fella. :D

Raymond's got an obnoxious way of talking and looks goofy. His relationship with his wife and kids is terrible and I don't like his parents- except the dad who's pretty cool.. his brother the policeman, is pretty cool too.

john250":2tv2vti6 said:
The Vikings beat Dallas Sunday. I would have expected more woofing.

I didn't see any of the game, heard snippets on the radio as there was a "project" going on around here, but what I heard about the defense sounded pretty darned good. :D

MistyMorning":1rfctn4o said:
john250":1rfctn4o said:

I didn't see any of the game, heard snippets on the radio as there was a "project" going on around here, but what I heard about the defense sounded pretty darned good. :D

Ain't no big deal beating the Cowboys. Even the Bears did it. ;-)

MistyMorning":26toxbgz said:
john250":26toxbgz said:

Don't count on the "D" to get you to the super bowl. It sucked too as did the offense. Not as bad as the Cowgirls but still nothing that will take you very far. Didn't see any stats but bet neither team had much over 200 yards offense.

A good Sunday is when Jerry Jones Cowboys get pounded. Man took a class organization and destroyed it.
Second the Texans win they have a great offense, I believe the Warren Warriors 1A team could score on that defense.

Falcons, Titans, Steelers, Ravens, Seahawks, Raider's and the Pat's all had nice wins. What's up with New Orleans, they got pounded by the Browns? Didn't watch any games, but looked at the box score, I was too busy putting together my Halloween costume.

MistyMorning":2amucdf6 said:
... too busy putting together my Halloween costume.
:lol2: I didn't see any games either but it was because the nimrod CBS tv station out of Savannah showed the Jaguar game instead of the Falcons.

Well it's official. The Bronco's SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :oops:

I can take anything except for losing to the darned Raiders, and today was the worst of all time. :drink: :drink: :drink: :cry2:

The good news is now I know the season is already over and I can quit wasting 3 hrs every Sunday watching football. :banana:

Caustic Burno":19qbrpik said:
A good Sunday is when Jerry Jones Cowboys get pounded. Man took a class organization and destroyed it.
Second the Texans win they have a great offense, I believe the Warren Warriors 1A team could score on that defense.

CB, saw a sign the other day that said "Reckon Nolan Ryan would be interested in buying the Cowboys"?? :lol2:

3waycross":1ltiowjt said:
Well it's official. The Bronco's SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :oops:

I can take anything except for losing to the darned Raiders, and today was the worst of all time. :drink: :drink: :drink: :cry2:

The good news is now I know the season is already over and I can quit wasting 3 hrs every Sunday watching football. :banana:
Yeah what happened there anyway? I never saw the game but by that score you would think the Raiders were actually a top notch team, which they aren't. I wish the Vikings would either start winning or quit playing such close games so I wouldn't have to waste my time watching the games. I think my life is shortened by years just watching them this season.

Cowboys are on tonight. I think I'll just stop at the Ice House on the way home and get drunk. Maybe it will be over with by the time I get home. :drink: :drink: :lol2:

TexasBred":8gusho2w said:
Caustic Burno":8gusho2w said:

CB, saw a sign the other day that said "Reckon Nolan Ryan would be interested in buying the Cowboys"?? :lol2:

We could only hope.