Locked thread

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.

Reaction score
Unfortunately the bull riding thread got locked before I seen it but I am usually entered up in a couple rodeos just about every single week so that was definitely a thread I was interested in and I also have a few cool pictures on my phone for sure

Here's a series of pictures. The bullfighter here is my buddy Tyler Washburn who took an absolute beating here but saved my butt big time here

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1695003454314.jpg
    FB_IMG_1695003454314.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 20
Here's a good one just a split second before things went bad

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1634091150770.jpg
    FB_IMG_1634091150770.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 20
Came up a little short on the black bull here but the white bull still got me 4th place in that event

Attachments

• Snapchat-463222293.mp4
    1.1 MB
  • Snapchat-1460062991.mp4
    1.5 MB
I got a bunch more pictures and videos and a pile of stories but I guess that's enough for now lol

@ez14. Yes, please post more. Tyler is a great bullfighter. Should be the role model....the standard...that parents ought to try to raise their boys to be. I guess no one that hasn't straddled a bull and nodded for the gate, and placed their life in the bull fighters' hands, can fully appreciate the strength, character, courage and toughness of these great men. You are a pretty damn good bull rider your self. How are you doing this season?

@ez14. Yes, please post more. Tyler is a great bullfighter. Should be the role model....the standard...that parents ought to try to raise their boys to be. I guess no one that hasn't straddled a bull and nodded for the gate, and placed their life in the bull fighters' hands, can fully appreciate the strength, character, courage and toughness of these great men. You are a pretty damn good bull rider your self. How are you doing this season?
Tyler is top notch! He also does freestyle and is one of the best fighters in the UBF!

As for how I'm doing this year I guess it depends on how you look at it. This is the only year I have stayed out of the hospital so far but also has been the year I have stayed on the least bulls yet which is incredibly frustrating! But the past month I have been doing a lot better then most of the year so things are looking up

I'm definitely a bull rider and not a bullfighter but I do some bull fighting when someone needs a fill in and I like to listen to this song before I fight

I've only ridden the old milk cow while she was chewing cud, but I've worked the local Little britches rodeo a few years in the past. My job was making sure the right kid was on the right bull, half the time the kid couldn't even give me their name. Then I would add up the score from the judges divide by two and radio in to the announcer.
Luckily it's a small town and I knew most everyone's kid.

Unfortunately the bull riding thread got locked before I seen it but I am usually entered up in a couple rodeos just about every single week so that was definitely a thread I was interested in and I also have a few cool pictures on my phone for sure
I played that game back when dinosaurs roamed, I am paying today!
Hats off to you stock is much rougher today than back in mine. I don't think I would have been good enough for today's.
Back then I was good enough to ride the opens not to go pro.
Partner did go pro he is held together today by titanium.
It's a rush that I totally understand.

I was never a bull "rider". Got on a few in college because the way college rodeo works they want you entering multiple events. I rode bareback broncs which is an entirely different deal in many ways. I did travel at times with a couple guys who were great bull riders. Including one who was a world champion and 2 time NFR champ.

Latest posts