NFL Thread 2011-2012

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":228e3yao said:
TexasBred":228e3yao said:
How 'bout them cowboys??? Anybody seen them play this year?? I haven't. :cowboy:

I haven't and won't as long as Jerry Jones own's them, the only exception to this is they are playing the Texans.

The Texans are playing for a "bye week" at the end of the season. #1 or #2 in playoff seeding. They look strong.

john250":359b20er said:
Caustic Burno":359b20er said:
TexasBred":359b20er said:
How 'bout them cowboys??? Anybody seen them play this year?? I haven't. :cowboy:

I haven't and won't as long as Jerry Jones own's them, the only exception to this is they are playing the Texans.

The Texans are playing for a "bye week" at the end of the season. #1 or #2 in playoff seeding. They look strong.

They do look strong the defense has really improved.
I am not going to make any playoff predictions as they have had a way of self destructing.

Amazing how a guy working for a complete Jerk is made to look awful coaching, then gets fired, goes to a classy organization and has one of the top defenses in the league...I"m speaking of Wade Phillips.

TexasBred":2t3r4ry9 said:
Amazing how a guy working for a complete Jerk is made to look awful coaching, then gets fired, goes to a classy organization and has one of the top defenses in the league...I"m speaking of Wade Phillips.

Wade Phillips has been there for a few months and the Texans went from the 30th ranked defense last year to No. 1 (in yards) through nine weeks this season. Incredible.

Looks like Schaub is out for the season. Texan's have held together through some key injuries to starters this year, guess we will get to find out if Lienart has grown up.

Caustic Burno":3f7cqupb said:
Looks like Schaub is out for the season. Texan's have held together through some key injuries to starters this year, guess we will get to find out if Lienart has grown up.
I'm gonna guess NO. But at least the division is sewn up.

Wow 45-7, not much of a Monday night game, but 9-0 and arodge one game away from breaking Mannings record of games of over 100% rating and Rodgers is closer to the 150% rating in only his 4th year as a starter, he is not the wow quarterback or pro bowl quarterback that everyone looks for , but name one quarterback in the NFL that is better?

haase":gysdqq51 said:
Wow 45-7, not much of a Monday night game, but 9-0 and arodge one game away from breaking Mannings record of games of over 100% rating and Rodgers is closer to the 150% rating in only his 4th year as a starter, he is not the wow quarterback or pro bowl quarterback that everyone looks for , but name one quarterback in the NFL that is better?

None better--Rodgers is in "the Zone" right now. Rumour says Wisconsin may be about to accept him as Favres successor.

John, you have a good sense of humor, but as far as being a Packer fan, and to do what GB did last year just to get in the Superbowl and win and this year to go 9-0, Farve could of only dreamed of that as his third year as a starter.

Well the playoffs are almost set except the cowboys and giants,which is about to start, Ill stay with the same team as I had last year, the packers. Matt Flynn had a great day six touchdowns and 480 yards passing, Im sure there are a few teams that will be trying to pick him up.

haase":ldi87lp4 said:
Well the playoffs are almost set except the cowboys and giants,which is about to start, Ill stay with the same team as I had last year, the packers. Matt Flynn had a great day six touchdowns and 480 yards passing, Im sure there are a few teams that will be trying to pick him up.

What does it say about an organization that can sit the NFL MVP and watch his backup come in and throw for 500 yds and 6 TDs? It just ain't fair. :lol2:

Packers are very vulnerable on defense but still gotta be the favorite at this point.

VanC":195baol8 said:
haase":195baol8 said:

What does it say about an organization that can sit the NFL MVP and watch his backup come in and throw for 500 yds and 6 TDs? It just ain't fair. :lol2:

Packers are very vulnerable on defense but still gotta be the favorite at this point.
I'll take the Saints to beat em in the NFC championship.

3waycross":3vd1290p said:
I'll take Denver against the Steelers but I gotta get at least 40 points! :frowns:
Na, it will be closer than that. The Broncos have a good D.

Playoffs - Divisional Playoffs»

SAT, JAN 14
New Orleans at San Francisco
4:30 PM
FOX
Candlestick Park

Denver at New England
8:00 PM
CBS
Gillette Stadium

SUN, JAN 15
Houston at Baltimore
1:00 PM
CBS
M&T Bank Stadium

NY Giants at Green Bay

4:30 PM
FOX
Lambeau Field

There are your matchups for next weekend.
I'm not going to run a contest unless I'm paid. You can find me holding down the corner table in that little tavern in town. If 'ya gotta horse you're in love with we can handle that, too.

I think Giants could pull an upset. Just a feeling. In Lambeau and all it is unlikely; but the Giants are hot. And, maybe, the Pack has heard how good they are (dam_ they're good) one too many times.

Baltimore will win at home (sorry Houston. You'll be better next year.)

New Orleans will win in San Francisco. Massively, swami predicts.

Latest posts