OK a Basketball Thread Deepsouth for the sport fans

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":1ypwvelm said:
FlyingLSimmentals":1ypwvelm said:
Great job Wisconsin! I'm now rooting for you Badgers, therefore Duke probably wins it all because I'm not very lucky. But I do hope you torch Duke.

Lol!

Duke wins a 5th title Monday night. You heard it here first.

Edited out my misspelling.

Congrats Duke and Duke Fans! My bad luck helped pull you in a championship. I'll remember to cheer for you all the whole next season. Maybe I can help send you all to the NIT or something :D .

Glad all that's out of the way---------Is it football season now--is it--is it?
oh crap--baseball is yet to come.......

FlyingLSimmentals":369xjw5i said:
Congrats Duke and Duke Fans! My bad luck helped pull you in a championship. I'll remember to cheer for you all the whole next season. Maybe I can help send you all to the NIT or something :D .

We'll take all the new fans we can find so thank you for your support.

FlyingLSimmentals":39m3281c said:
Good game. I actually liked both teams and wasn't really rooting for one over the other. Just enjoyed the play. Great effort by both teams. But only one can be champ so congrats to the Duke Bluedevils.

TexasBred":2jr2nt8k said:
FlyingLSimmentals":2jr2nt8k said:
Good game. I actually liked both teams and wasn't really rooting for one over the other. Just enjoyed the play. Great effort by both teams. But only one can be champ so congrats to the Duke Bluedevils.

I really liked Wisconsin's game all year but yesterday I was pulling strongly for the Dookies. Not sure why Bo Ryan made the comments he did after the game. Sounded a little bit like sour grapes.

TennesseeTuxedo":2us77kta said:
I really liked Wisconsin's game all year but yesterday I was pulling strongly for the Dookies. Not sure why Bo Ryan made the comments he did after the game. Sounded a little bit like sour grapes.

I missed all the post game stuff. Sounds like he blew it.

Latest posts