Help Support CattleToday:

Southerngal

Reaction score
I found ya'll one day while surfing and I became addicted to reading the boards and just had to join up. I think ya'll offer some great advice on here. Not to metion that some of ya'll have the best sense of humor, some post keep me laughing till cows come home.
I live and work(out side the home) in southwest GA as an admin. assistant. At home were the work is never ending we have about 400 head of commerical cows and my daughter shows livestock so the days just kinda blend all in together. Hope to talk to ya'll and get some great advice on this cows we have when we have a problem we can't solve.

sounds to me like with 400 head maybe you will be teaching people on this board a few things. :D
welcome aboard

Southerngal,

Welcome, from one admin assistant to another. My hat's off to you (if I wore one). The works never ending with 20 head, I can't even imagine the problems that crop up with 400 head. But, be assured that there are some pretty savvy cattlemen on this board that are always quick to give some good advice when it's asked for.

Of course, like J posted, sounds like you'll probably be giving more advice than you'll need to get.

Welcome from the Sunshine state Southerngal. I just love gals who say "ya'll". :lol:

Welcome from the inland north west....how do you find time to work out with a commercial operation. Look forward to hear from you...always welcome pictures of the place and cattle.
Susie Mc

Welcome from Northwest Alabama as well. I just love southern girls as well. I'm married to a fine specimen. Looking forward to your input.

A big ol howdy from Texas!,,,and welcome Southerngal,,great to have u posting up.

Looking forward to hearing how things are going for you!

Latest posts