New way to lose a calf

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":5p0uv9r4 said:
Supa Dexta":5p0uv9r4 said:
Yes, I'm sure the goal after a long inter stellar journey is to cut a calfs belly open and leave it for dead. :nod:
Haven't you seen those programs on "unexplained files"? The theory is, the Aliens are just taking the cattle and doing research on them, then returning them to the same field. Death is caused from being dropped from above. No blood at the site, just missing parts and laser cut openings.

OK Scully ;-)

Lucky_P":2ohyo8vf said:
I had a customer that lost a couple calves a night to aliens for quite a while before he caught them on video. Illegal aliens can really cut into your calf crop if you're not paying attention.

cow pollinater":ylccnl8s said:
Lucky_P":ylccnl8s said:
I had a customer that lost a couple calves a night to aliens for quite a while before he caught them on video. Illegal aliens can really cut into your calf crop if you're not paying attention.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bball":3fut7gf0 said:
branguscowgirl":3fut7gf0 said:
Supa Dexta":3fut7gf0 said:
Yes, I'm sure the goal after a long inter stellar journey is to cut a calfs belly open and leave it for dead. :nod:
Haven't you seen those programs on "unexplained files"? The theory is, the Aliens are just taking the cattle and doing research on them, then returning them to the same field. Death is caused from being dropped from above. No blood at the site, just missing parts and laser cut openings.

OK Scully ;-)
:D

MarkM":1dqn21dx said:
What are your thoughts, kingfisher. It is crazy. It is as clean as a scalpel incision. Intestines seem to be spilled out, nor dragged out.

There was not a mark on the calf otherwise. If something dragged it down (cat maybe), you would think that there would be other signs. Calf was in a group with sheep and guard dogs.

The guard dog point interests me. Would they have gone after a human intruder? Conversely, is it possible one of the dogs went after it? I have a friend whose dogs went rogue and killed her cat (they had been good buddies up to that point, for several years. One day the pack just turned on it). But surely there would have been bite wounds...Is there wire or sharp metal it could have gotten caught on?

Latest posts