new Texas Governor Kinky?

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
170,000 petition signatures say yes.

I like Kinky. I am torn between him and Carol Strayhorn. I don't think that Kinky has the staying power to tear anyone away from voting for Rick Perry. I would like to see him get beat, but I don't think it will happen. The Dems are running Chris Bell and he doesn't stand a chance. My parents are active in local Democratic party politics and they didn't even know who he was.

If there were one Independent candidate, I would say that he or she could stand a good chance of coming out on top. But since there are two, I think that they will steal votes away from each other and the Dems., and that Perry will rise again as the victor.

I like Kinky, but I will probably vote Strayhorn.

All of us Conservatives must stick together and vote Republican, Let Kinky split the Democrat vote. Just remember that Ross Perot split the Conservative vote and we got that embarrasment Clinton out of the deal.

Caustic Burno":2a7b0ije said:
dj":2a7b0ije said:
170,000 petition signatures say yes.

They are all from Austin and as srewed up as a football bat just like that nut Kinky.

:lol: :lol2: :nod:

I'm not even concerned about it. Their all as stupid as a box of rocks and dont care about everyday people.Kinda like the numbskull administration running, er ruining our country right now.

Latest posts