New Server Tonight

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, it seems to have worked. :banana: Only problem I see so far is that you will have to login again since our IP is different and the old cookie on your computer won't work. At least mine didn't.

It should be faster. It has 8 CPUs, 48 GB RAM memory and over 2 terabytes storage and Multiple 10 GBIT Uplinks to the Internet.

M Gravlee said:
Hopefully! Should flip the switch in the next 12 hours. :help:

I notice that it is faster too but when you open a page it sometimes "hangs up" for want of a better word. TT said his is doing that also.

NEFarmwife said:
Bright Raven said:
M Gravlee said:
Hopefully! Should flip the switch in the next 12 hours. :help:

I notice that it is faster too but when you open a page it sometimes "hangs up" for want of a better word. TT said his is doing that also.

I'm experiencing that also. Thought I got banned.

Yes. About every 5th change of boards, it locks up. I have to close the application and load again. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

M Gravlee said:
It should be faster. It has 8 CPUs, 48 GB RAM memory and over 2 terabytes storage and Multiple 10 GBIT Uplinks to the Internet.

The glitch of delayed loading of pages is gone! Good job.

Bright Raven said:
M Gravlee said:

Now I can read how everyones cows suck but mine, quicker.

jehosofat said:
Bright Raven said:
M Gravlee said:

Now I can read how everyones cows suck but mine, quicker.

Sorry to break it to you, but your cows suck.

I am getting random 404 errors, the latest trying to load "For better or worse: from the New Post list (can't get it from the Beginners page either, except I can get the second page if I click on the little page icon, can't get the first page any way I have tried so far) There was another one earlier but I don't remember what I was trying to look at and then closed the tab.

Latest posts